• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POST YOUR FUNNY MOMENTS & CLIPS!!!

Ethan Chappel

Smash Rookie
NNID
EthanC48
Here's some replays I've gotten doing casual stuff. Unfortunately, all my funny moments in competitive matches are on another Wii U that I won't have access to until late August or my 3DS that can't upload replays to YouTube. I'm not going to put anyone through the pain of camera footage.

Here's something I did as a result of pure boredom: a 1 on 7 match against seven custom :4drmario: that have +200 strength and -74 defense. The best part (in my opinion, of course) is at 1:26.

I was practicing for some For Glory against Level 9 CPUs and I confused :4lucario: trying to use :4mario: cape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4rG2N7gSkY&feature=youtu.be&t=47s

Looking back, I'm glad I didn't do For Glory that night because I wasn't doing that great and I wouldn't have gotten the next replay...

This took place in the last online match of the night. I had given up on the hopes of at least a semi-serious match at that point and it was too late to play in For Glory. Notice the KO I sneak in at 1:20 (pay attention to :4villager:).

GuffMcGufferson

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-3869-7120-5996
Potato quality, but it's the best I could get with my 3DS. I encountered a Luigi Ladder while playing against a CPU

Nkc_90

Smash Rookie
Sorry for the very bad english and for the quality of the video, do you meet people like these too?

zaerox

Smash Cadet
I pretty much never play fox and I suck with him. Managed to pull this of yesterday when playing against a friend though. We both laughed at the time but I don't know if it belongs here or not :)

Still hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Top Bottom