• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

post your five hardest challenges you did in super smash bros brawl

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
So, since I beated 100-multi man brawl (I do not want to do the challenge where I have to do this 34 more times with different people) with Lucario. I was wondering what the five hardest challenges (not relating to the Challenge stuff where you have to break all the windows) you did in Super Smash Bros Brawl. For me, these are the hardest challenges I had done:

1) Defeating Classic Mode on Intense with Lucario (ok, i cheated a bit by using continues and had five lives).
2) Defeating the 100 multi-man brawl with Lucario (again, I do not want to try this again 34 more times with different characters).
3) Defeating Duon and Galleom in SSE on very hard difficulty (i would say for intense, you would need characters that has the capacity to spike a lot).
4) completing the dark link duel in hard diffculty (funny thing was i was 2 HP left and dark link was around 25 health left. I thought I was going to screw up again so I spammed my foward tilt knowing I would lost again and ended up defeating dark link)
5) completing the wolf hunts the fox in hard diffculty (smart bombs anyone?)

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
The 5 hardest?

In no particular order...
1) All-Star, Intense, no continues, Lucas. No particular reason; it's just really hard :p
2) Target Test lvl 4 with all characters. No hard so much as frustrating; I kept reseting because I wanted at least a decent run through, if not a perfect one (by the way, I didn't know there was a challenge box for this; I just have done this with each level. Working on 5 now...).
3) 15 minute Brawl with Lucario. I'd be doing great, especially since my damage would go up. Then my damage would either get too high or a flame crate/capsule/other exploding object would pop up right around the 3 minute mark. Very tedious event. I eventually did it though, thankfully.
4) B-sticking B attacks and OverB attacks. Maybe it's just me, but doing that without having to look at my controller is very difficult.
5) Fighting Tabuu for the first time. I had no idea what to do when he releases those shock waves. A mistake, luckily, had me a solution.

Oh, I guess they are in order...

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Obviously, you haven't tried Boss Mode on Intense.

All of the ones you mentioned (except 100-Man Brawl with all characters) were very easy for me. Also, using continues on Classic or All-Star is not cheating. (Heck, I probably used 20 on All-Star Intense).

Beating a boss in SSE is easy; you get multiple characters and you only have to fight one. In Boss Mode, you get one character, and have to fight 10!

15-Minute Brawl and 10 kills in Cruel Brawl were easy as well...just use Jiggs and fly underneath the stage.

So I guess for me, it's:

1: Boss Battles on Intense
2: 100-Man Brawl
3: Collect All Trophies
4: Collect All Songs
5: Do a barrel roll!

I haven't completed any of these yet. >_>

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
In no particular order:

1) Complete level 4 target smash for all characters
2) Complete All-Star mode in intense difficulty
3) Complete Classic mode in intense difficulty
4) Complete level 4 target smash in under 32 (or however many) seconds
5) Complete Classic mode with all characters

And I haven't tried Boss Mode in intense difficulty, completing target smash level 5 for all characters and only several characters actually survived the 100-Man brawl.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
mine.........

well.......

1) Complete Boss battles on intense (took me a F***ing month to beat it:mad:)
2) complete 100 man brawls with every character (just finished it last night)
3) wel l........clear event match 41 (i hate the giant mario)
4) clear co-op event match 21 (that took a LONG time)
5) Beating 15 minute brawl for the first time......(i hate those items and alloys and ........well heck i hate all of that match)

1337z0r

Smash Cadet
100 man brawl
allstar intense (no continues) (almost made it a few times with co-op)
classic intense (no continues)
all star with every character (no continues)
boss battles intense (only one of them all ive done)

it gives you a real challenge when you decide to do it without continues.

lord_luigi

Smash Cadet
Boss Battles on Intense
Reaching Crazy Hand on Classic (I suck even on "Hard")
Finishing my custom-made "Maze" stage with Ivysaur, who has terrible second+third jumps
Boss Battles on Very Hard
100-Man Brawl with everyone

mesCo

Smash Cadet
1. For sure... boss battles on intense
2. Completing all-star with all characters - very time consuming
3. Completing classic with all characters
4. 15-minute brawl - ended up using a hammer out of frustation lol i made it to 30 seconds b4 dying
5. Getting all stickers - easy, but time consuming

mesCo

Smash Cadet
4. 15-minute brawl - ended up using a hammer out of frustation lol i made it to 30 seconds b4 dying

DykeLOL

Smash Rookie
I've beat all the challenges except Boss Battles with every character.

1337z0r

Smash Cadet

the 2 lucario's would have saved you a hammer lol.

Top Bottom