• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post Brawl Codes for upcoming tournament and club

Master Meta

Smash Rookie
My Name is Master Meta. I just joined, but I would like up to 5 players joining my new club, I made outside of smashboards, I will host the exam once I get your name, Wii Friend Code, and Brawl Code. If you are good enough then you will be in my Brawl club! This is how it will work.

1 First I need th Brawl Code, and wii code(Wii code is urgent, so I can contact you a little better.
2 You will play on Battlefield, or Final Destonation, NO ITIEMS, 3 STOCK!
3 To see you fight, I will play with you, but then kill myself, Ignore me when I die, because this is usaully when people lose is when they focuse on me!

That is it. No lag tricks. Only the best of the best can get in!

Jason546

Smash Rookie
Hello Master Meta. My name is Jason546

BFC: 3093-6788-4734

I would tell you my Wii code but, I don't know what my Wii code is and I don't know where to find it. If you want my Wii code, then tell me where I can find it.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
.......We didn't need to, now we do, because you just bumped it.
-_-

Top Bottom