• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possibly Useful

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
I'm not saying I discovered anything new like an AT, or anything of the sort. I just wanted to post a little something I found while sparring with siqmonkey . About the standard AAA, we noticed that if you allow a small delay before the final hit, it offers more knockback than the straight foreward AAA. Test it out and see it for yourself.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
I would get video footage, but alas, due to my low grades my mom took away my digital camera, and I need to install a usb 2.0 host in order for me to use the gamebridge.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
ok i tested this on Mario on the center of final destination. 176 normal jab kills. I went to 175 did a delay last hit on the AAA and it did not kill. BUT when i moved into a close range of the jab and the delayed hit struck Mario farther away thus killing him. the Knockback is the same, but the delay hit made the placement better thats all.

Top Bottom