• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

possibly a very helpful technique I found

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
So I was messing around with link the other day and discovered a very helpful thing that you can do with the boomerang. If you throw a boomerang , wait a second and use dair, what should happen is that(while on the ground) the lag of the dair will be canceled and it will give you the lag of catching a boomerang. this doubles possibly triples your reaction time if you miss. this also works with uair.

What do you think? I know people don't like one person naming techniques but I really like Catch canceling. at least the name is not after me

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
This existed in melee as well. It's much too situational to prove useful. Plus, after landing your dair, the boomerang would probably fly over your head.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
This existed in melee as well. It's much too situational to prove useful. Plus, after landing your dair, the boomerang would probably fly over your head.
not really if you get it down to where you can catch it most of the time, you won't be punished due to the gale blowing them past after you land past them. then you could grab or F-tilt

Top Bottom