• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possibly a new Technique?

PearledWaveS

Smash Rookie
I randomly came upon a little "trick," if you would call it, while I was playing as Olimar. I always hate getting stuck in a corner while plucking my Pikmin and get knocked out. It happens that you can directly shield right after a Pluck. Although this is only fractions of a second, it could probably save your life. Pluck, Shield, Roll, Smash. I thought it would be cool to share :p

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
I randomly came upon a little "trick," if you would call it, while I was playing as Olimar. I always hate getting stuck in a corner while plucking my Pikmin and get knocked out. It happens that you can directly shield right after a Pluck. Although this is only fractions of a second, it could probably save your life. Pluck, Shield, Roll, Smash. I thought it would be cool to share :p
Cool thanks, I'll try it. Oli def. has some invincibility frames during picking.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Does he really have super armor during plucking? I'd always doubted it and yet I was thinking just a few days ago that it'd be really cool if he did.

Wouldn't say it's worthy of being a new technique though, just sounds like IASA frames.

TrueRedemption

Smash Journeyman
Really Kabuto? I'm interested, any word/video/etc would be appreciated on that. Personally wouldn't doubt it, and don't think it'd be near as fast as WAC super armor, but it could be interesting and its always good to know every little detail =)

-True

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
Really Kabuto? I'm interested, any word/video/etc would be appreciated on that. Personally wouldn't doubt it, and don't think it'd be near as fast as WAC super armor, but it could be interesting and its always good to know every little detail =)

-True

Yah, I'm pretty sure it was confirmed, but I don't have any proof on me. Come to think of it, I need to try it out.. xD

It's less coverage than Whistle armor, in any case.

Top Bottom