• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possibly a new bow AT?

Craiglol

Smash Rookie
Hi all, I was bored earlier today and deicded to brawl a random level 9 on a random stage. During the fight, just after I lost my first stock this cropped up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ-0McPDC7M

It looks just like the Bair to Quickdraw AT, except the arrow went backwards behind Link.
Your opinions? Is it just a glitch or bug, or maybe a new AT? It would be quite a good mindgame.

I tried doing it again in training mode, but I just couldn't find a way to redo it.

Also sorry for using a video camera, it's all I have. And sorry for not being able to hold it straight xD
And yes, bad quality video is baaad.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
That crazy thing happens all the time. Well not all the time, it happens when you slightly delay b reversal on the arrow cancel.

A good guaranteed way to achieving this backwards arrow is to full hop Fair and then arrow cancel B reversal and it should always do that backwards arrow.

I hope all this makes sense! :)

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Battlechrist? What a mad name, and that first vid was ****. I wonder if Link has any follow ups like Toon Link does? I've never actually tried.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
That was like a b reversal turnaround reversal, lol.

Pretty sweet, never seen that done with Link before.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Cool.

Doesn't seem all too practical with Link though. With Gay Toon Link I understand, but Link doesn't really have a need for it.

Top Bottom