• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Wario DACUS

P-Zombi

Smash Rookie
Hi,

can you please explain the correct input to do this? I'm trying to do it but i am unable to repeat it

Thank you.

Rakurai

Smash Ace
Pretty sure the input is the same as in Brawl (Dash attack then up smash immediately)

It's just a lot harder to do without a C-stick.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Need to know the input on this. Damn.

EDIT: Guess I'll wait till the Wii U version

Last edited:

Dilaray199

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1263-7183-5602
Tried this out in training today and noticed a few things.

1) It's the same input as in brawl although I had to slow down to 1/2X speed to do it correctly because it's near impossible with 3DS controls.
2)The actual sliding created by the DACUS is less than that of brawls, a lot less (maybe 1/3 the distance).
3)On that note, I found that there were 2 different DACUS's, one with sliding and one with none at all. By the looks of it, the faster you do the input, the more distance you get out of it.
4)If you land the dash attack on an opponent it's A LOT easier to input the DACUS. However, it's still very hard to get a slide out of it. So far I've only been able to input the DACUS at 1X speed using this method. I could only slide on this one at 1/2X speed.
5) Sorry for being disorganized but another note on sliding. If you continue to charge the U-smash during the DACUS you will travel more distance. It seems that once the U-smash is executed it stops your momentum right in it's tracks unlike in brawl.

Curious to know what you guys discover with this and someone with quick fingers get in here and try this out.

Top Bottom