• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Volt Tackle trick?

RoxburyGuy58

Smash Journeyman
I need somebody to confirm if this is true or not. To me it seems that the more damage an opponent has, the easier Volt Tackle is to handle. I'm not sure if it's just coincidence or not, seeing as how I've gotten so good at controlling it, but that's just how it seems to work every time. So, is it true?

gallax

Smash Hero
the reason for this may be because the more damge the opponent has the greater the knockback will be once you hit them and the more time they spend in the air. the VT is great against opponents in the air(harder to dodge). the ability to control the VT's direction on the other hand has nothing to do with your opponents percentage.

flyingpork002

Smash Apprentice
a little off topic but how do you change the icons that are below your post count and join date and stuff. You know what i'm talking about the three icons. I wanna change mine from bowser to pikachu. Also, how do you know if someone is in the sbr please help, thx

gallax

Smash Hero
go to my profile then my avatar i believe. you should see a place where you chose bowser so just find it and change it to pika. does sbr=smash brawl room? the SSB icon next to the exclamation point glows yellow when that person is still on the forums and black when they are not. hope i answered your questions.

edit*: my bad dude. you go to UserCP. the go to edit profile. you can scroll down and see where you chose bowser.

flyingpork002

Smash Apprentice
thx that helps and sbr is the smash back room. Its like an elite group of people who have good discussions and what not. Theyre supposodly smarter than the rest of the community. Theyre also the ones who make the tier list.

gallax

Smash Hero
oh. ok. yeah i know what it is. one of my really good friends(QDVS) is allowed back there. he told me that you have to be offered a position back there. they go by your reputation, posts(intelligent vs. nonintelligent), and if they know that you are very knowledgable. he was the 5th best smasher in florida plus he has around 3000 posts and he knows pretty much everything about SSBM which is why they asked him to the back room. to get there you will need to post alot and learn everything about smash and demonstrate your knowledge thoroughly. i've known QDVS for about a year now(we lived about 30 feet away from each other) and i still talk to him and he still teaches me things about the game which i neve knew.

Top Bottom