• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible tournament in Kittery, ME - who would be interested?

Making_Waves

Smash Cadet
Kittery, Maine is just over the ME/NH seacoast border which is about an hour to an hour and a half north of Boston. I'm considering holding a tournament there at Holo-Dek (google for info) sometime in December. Nothing has been planned or set forth, I just want to know who may be able to come to see if it would be worth it. I'm not sure how much I would charge as of yet, but the prize would be a cash prize with the left over money going to a non-profit organization, The NH Teen Institute (I'm a regional coordinator).

But yeah I'm just wondering if it would be worth it to plan it. If not a lot of people say they would be able to come then I'm not going to go through with it. But yeah if a good number of people respond, I'll put it together.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
early december - very likely i would go, and i would like to see darc/dazwa go as well.

late december (20th and later) - it would conflict with holidays and i'd be living further away.

Kadardes

Smash Apprentice
I would probably go as well and I am pretty sure I could convince my friend to go too.

C.Awesum

Smash Cadet
I might also go but it depends on how many people will be going if there 16+ ill definately go since i live in maine lolz.

Hoser

Smash Ace
Kittery, Maine is just over the ME/NH seacoast border which is about an hour to an hour and a half north of Boston. I'm considering holding a tournament there at Holo-Dek (google for info) sometime in December. Nothing has been planned or set forth, I just want to know who may be able to come to see if it would be worth it. I'm not sure how much I would charge as of yet, but the prize would be a cash prize with the left over money going to a non-profit organization, The NH Teen Institute (I'm a regional coordinator).

But yeah I'm just wondering if it would be worth it to plan it. If not a lot of people say they would be able to come then I'm not going to go through with it. But yeah if a good number of people respond, I'll put it together.

I'm so for this, I'm already there. :0

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
NZA, there's a couple coming up in the next two weeks.

Dec 13th: The Maine Brawl - Portland, Maine
Dec 20th: LOBSTER 3 - Biddeford, Maine

Making_Waves, I'm still interested in a Kittery tournament if you're still thinking about running one.

Top Bottom