• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Possible to add new characters via modding?

McDeathstrider

Smash Cadet
NNID
McDeathstrider
3DS FC
4700-0028-0617
Now that modding is pretty accessible to anyone, would it be possible to add a character, like Ice Climbers or K.Rool? Or is it out of the question entirely?

Arthur97

Smash Master
Those are just modified stats for existing fighters. So far there have been no new characters added. As far as I've been able to tell, animation modification isn't even a thing at the moment. They can adjust the speed, damage, knockback, etc., but new characters or even moves have yet to be implemented.

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
Those are just modified stats for existing fighters. So far there have been no new characters added. As far as I've been able to tell, animation modification isn't even a thing at the moment. They can adjust the speed, damage, knockback, etc., but new characters or even moves have yet to be implemented.
Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah, I hope people can start doing new animations and such.

Arthur97

Smash Master
It would be nice to get Wolf back, and it may happen. It's advancing faster than Brawl's. So it's probably just a matter of time.

Top Bottom