• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible release date

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Yes, just for the record: don't bother even considering any date that any source gives you until the official announcement. These are all merely speculations at this point, and this forum is becoming flooded with people posting about them. Now you know.

Sensai

Smash Master
....there's no 'probably' right about it. They're definitely right.

Do yourself a favor and look up the release date for Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3, also. Notice how they're all March 15th? You think Nintendo's going to release three HUGE games on one day?

Sorry...I've just been telling people to disbelieve things from GameStop and BestBuy, as they are NOT, in fact, Nintendo.

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
Well, yesterday I went to a Game store that had one of those "for display purposes only" that said, June 1, 2007... but I don't know if that's true (I hope not, I would kind of like it a little sooner).

Also in a recent magazine, I read that they are planning to release Super Mario Galaxy sometime between March of 2007 and December of 2007... so, nobody has any real idea about when these games will come out.

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
....there's no 'probably' right about it. They're definitely right.

Do yourself a favor and look up the release date for Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3, also. Notice how they're all March 15th? You think Nintendo's going to release three HUGE games on one day?

Sorry...I've just been telling people to disbelieve things from GameStop and BestBuy, as they are NOT, in fact, Nintendo.
Wow, no need to be a major ******* over this. For like the 3rd time, I'm just tryin to provide info that I have found. I mean if info like this were true( this is referrin to other things similar to this since obvously this isn't true), I would like to have provided the info I have found to other people to try and be useful. Sorry for trying to ****in help, I didn't know people could be such *******s on these boards.

edit: sorry i overreacted, but still u coulda been a little bit nicer about what u had said

Sensai

Smash Master
AS Juggernaut said:
Wow, no need to be a major ******* over this. For like the 3rd time, I'm just tryin to provide info that I have found. I mean if info like this were true( this is referrin to other things similar to this since obvously this isn't true), I would like to have provided the info I have found to other people to try and be useful. Sorry for trying to ****in help, I didn't know people could be such *******s on these boards.

edit: sorry i overreacted, but still u coulda been a little bit nicer about what u had said
Jeah, I overreacted too. That's why I apologized in my post, and you in yours. Sorry mate. Didn't get in 'till 4 last night and had to wake up at 7. Sorry sorry.

It's a good thing to help, but just try to make sure there aren't other topics devoted to things of similar nature (I know there's at least one, as I'm usually saying things similar to this on it).

And these are forums. Most everyone here is a prick, and I am definitely not one. You just happened to catch me at a bad moment. Once again, I apologize.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
For the 15th time, The sooner they have a date up the sooner they get your cash.

Next time try searching "Release dates"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom