• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible North Florida Melee Tournament

PhatyCHONG

Smash Apprentice
For sure without a doubt will go to this tourney rice
I live an hour from Pensacola in Destin so sign me up

rice

Smash Journeyman
you play melee, and you live in destin? how good are you, cause i live like 30 min from destin in valparaiso (niceville/bluewater area)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
I side with rice on this......

soooo david since your actually getting interest in this thread a bit i guess I should get off my *** and start looking for a place for us to do this huh??

Ruse I am pretty sure I'll end up running the melee tourney and if we have time and space maybe I can recruit Manko to run a bigger brawl event not just a side thing..... but yea like david said the whole not liking that game sways my interest as well ;)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
btw Drumma, Tallahassee has started holding TvC tournaments.

The next tourney is [thread=224592]this weekend[/thread] and it has Melee, Brawl, TvC, and SF4. I can't go though sinve I've got work. Day before Easter is a busy time. If the turnout is decent, I bet it'd become a regular thing.

Anyway, you could most likely get more people to show if you offer both the Smash games, but whatever I'm fine for either.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Just posting to revive this thread a little bit maybe get a little more hype in here.

By a little more I mean any at all. This thread is dead as ****.

Also @ lamugi - Me and rice would generally me hosting this tourney, but Manko always cause to help cause he is one of the original members of our crew. Also I love him. I hop eyou still come because if we have this I assume Manko Pcola and Tally would all come since they are so close.

Top Bottom