• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible new turnip glitch

6th Sense

Smash Lord
So I was refreshing my platform movement with Marth, just because, with a lvl 1 peach. I was on Battlefield and stuff and Peach was being the dumb blonde that she is walking below me and watching me move along as she held her turnip. A couple minutes later I jumped from under the right platform to the top and peach threw her ugly a** turnip in Marth's face. Marth flinched a little then proceeded to spit in the B****es face. (There is a point to this...I promise) So after Peach cleaned herself up she noticed something weird! Her turnip was floating in midair similar to the IC's freeze glitch or the black hole except it was just one turnip. Now I think
, I'm not sure, but I think I might have Nair'd when she threw the turnip at me. This is was made this glitch so awesome:

1) It floats lolz
2) You can still pick it up
3) You can pick it up even if you are no where near it or if you didn't throw it(using A on the ground or Z in the air no matter where you are)
4) After you throw it it freezes in place
5) It hurts people when they run into it
6) Peach just kept walking into to it giving me all the time I wanted to charge a tipper to go right through her face:laugh:

*comments*​

Now, it would really suck balls if everybody already knew about this and because I despise Peach thats why I didn't.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This is a known glitch with no way of consistently performing.

Top Bottom