• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

possible new diddy AT's

mastermiind

Smash Apprentice
ok so i was messin around with my favorite mono (monkey in spanish) and this it what i found 2 trick with many possible aplication that i have in my mind one hasnt realy been tested

SHSJBR (short hop second jump bannana release) insta-throw/GT (tested)
ok so if u release a bannana with Z mid second not before or after but half way through diddys little flip he will release the bannana in front of himself (as opposed to under or behind himself) and if it strikes your opponent he will slip and the bannana will bounce toward you and u can Z-catch it and intsa-throw or glide toss if not fast enought for insta throw then follow with any thing u like

i recommend insta-throws because people roll out of the way if u gt to early or they can just roll towards u and not get hit by ur nanner

Nanner Dancing: for this u simply

SH > Z-drop > fall > Z-pick up
or for better results

SH > Z-drop > FF > Z-catch

simple but it can alow u 2 bait anything a shield what every you like

Both of these tech should be used very sparingly this will save u from being predictable

Well what do u think try them out

PLS NO FLAMING IF ALREADY DISCOVERD

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
lol, random Diddy tech.
We should really have a dedicated thread for sharing random banana tech.

Really, the fact that Diddy has an item in hand most of the time, there are so many different ways to handle them it boggles the mind.

mastermiind

Smash Apprentice
lol, random Diddy tech.
We should really have a dedicated thread for sharing random banana tech.

Really, the fact that Diddy has an item in hand most of the time, there are so many different ways to handle them it boggles the mind.
so u dont want to consider these AT's

awwwwwww i realy thought i was going too be proud of my self

well u win some u lose some u guys can just u know use this stuff if u think that its worth it

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
Describing things you can do with bananas is not really an AT as much as it is just, well describing things you can do with bananas.

I mean every diddy should know they can do something like "z drop a banana FF and z catch it". You even say yourself something like that should be used sparingly and is basically just a mix-up. Mix-ups are good to know, but calling them AT's and making a thread for it seems a little much.

Sorry I hate to be cynical, I am just saying what most people are probably thinking. Keep searching =)

saberhof

Smash Master
well umm, im guessing the point has been made, but i guess somehow some people who are new will learn something else x) hehe

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
soooooooooooo >.> <.< while on the subject of new tricks I actually have two that I've never seen talked about or performed. Maybe theyre not worth the effort or something but I havent read about them or posted them cause im actually afraid if they've been discovered.

Ones tilting with bannana in hand and the other is a b-reversal trick.^.^

Holy***** I found the tiltingbannana. My scincerest apologies, but I havent found the Reverse.

Aposl

Smash Ace
I have a couple tricks, one I call B-Stick cancelling. I made it up a month ago. A vid will be coming soon.

BTW, after a banana hits someone and flops up into the air, you can actually catch it sooner if you do a backward jump instead of a froward one.

This is God-is-my-Rock BTW

Top Bottom