• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible New AT

noobslayer

Smash Apprentice
Hello IC Boards! I'm afraid to inform you that I'm not an IC player, but I saw something important today that I just had to share. Keep in mind as being a non-IC player that this *could* be common knowledge... so please don't bash me if that's the case. :chuckle:

I was playing friendlies today when a friend (IC) did something pretty wicked. I'll have to update this post after I look at the replay closer, but what happened is this: Nana was lagging slightly behind Popo (moreso than usual), and when Popo started a dash attack, Nana began to forward smash. After Popo started walking again (dash attack did not hit anyone), Nana continued to charge the smash while walking behind Popo!

Sadly, I haven't been able to recreate it, but if this has not been already discovered, I can at least tell you that it is possible to follow up a dash attack with a Fsmash (or possibly other moves?). I think this could open up a few cool possibilities in IC's game. (Not that there's already a billion). Has anyone else found something like this?

*Raises Flame Shield 9000 and prepares to be redirected to some AT thread*

marie

Smash Rookie
I did that yesterday and thought "whoa! AT, how'd I do that?" It's still a mystery.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure you could do that in Melee too. Nana just skids back to you while she is charging if she is in range.

But yeah, it's been known.

Top Bottom