• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Mewtwo 0 to DEATH Combo?

Would you think this is a 0-Death Combo?

• Total voters

London*

Smash Rookie
So I was playing a bit of For Glory earlier, and I was trying to land a combo that I've been practising and I managed to do so. It's a fairly simple combo but it can be tricky if your opponent DI's or manages to shield, which has happened a lot in my case.

The combo starts around 0:19 and it's fairly easy to pull off.

HOW TO:

You want to start with the opponent in grab range, then Down Tilt and then into short hop Neutral air, this will then lead them to fall in front of you so you can follow up with an up tilt. From here you can quick dash into a FULLY CHARGED shadow ball, this means the opponent will get full knock back to allow them off the stage, which you can then finish with a spike.

PROS:
  • The combo allows you to get a kill quickly, which was useful in my case as I was on my last stock with 70+% and even the slightest smash attack could have killed me, as Mewtwo is classed as a lightweight.
  • The Combo is fairly easy to pull off.
CONS:
  • The combo really only works on heavy characters, but it's possible on other weight classes.
  • The combo is punishable because of lag on moves.

NOTE: If your opponent DIs out of the Neutral air, they'll most likely land behind you, which you can then either Roll and start the combo again, or do a Side tilt.

Top Bottom