• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Luigi hidden in Nintendogs Stage?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
To be fair, the TV images are too blurred to come to any sort of conclusion.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Looks like both Mario AND Luigi to me, glad my Ness thread somehow made this happen! That T.V. is VERY sneaky...

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist

[Corn]

Smash Ace
It looks like something from the Handheld Mario/Luigi RPGs to me, Mushroom house looks like that in Superstar Sagas Mushroom Town.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Good job getting that on a loop, it's weird that the TV image doesn't seem to move, yet there are different screenshots of the TV with different images on them. Is it like a slideshow?

Oh SH#$ pause it, below the red part is a dark green warp pipe...maybe...set the video to fullscreen, could be like a pirahna plant or sumthin...

This is a VERY thought provoking post... Wonder what the TV will end up being/offering... Will it be one of those things where it shows what is happening on stage, but till it's programmed they are just plopping in pics?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
And if you carefully look at the top right corner of the pic you can make out some sort of purple flying thing.

Ridley confirmed?

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
With the release of Luigi's Mansion 2 and the commonly stated "Year of Luigi," I'd be surprised if Luigi wasn't in Smash 4.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
I think I do see Luigi. In fact, I think I see a statue that reads, "L is real 2041" Welp time to go collect all the coins again. What are the odds Nintendo would lie to us twice about the same thing?

_R@bid_

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I think that isn't Luigi on there. It's Obviously Waluigi cosplaying as Luigi. Therefore, Luigi is officially deconfirmed from SSB4, and Waluigi officially confirmed!

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
During the "Year of Luigi" he's cut... It'd be insane... It might actually kill smash bros if they cut him.
Doubtful. I doubt many people would have the self control even if they wanted to boycott it on principal. But I do think there would be a large out cry and Sakurai would get death threats (here is to hoping people aren't so insane that he already is).

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Since this is the "Year of Luigi," what if they went the complete opposite direction? What if they made Luigi top tier instead, and renamed the ssb4 games, "Luigi beats the **** out of everyone!"

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
Nice catch. That is certainly Mario and yes, Luigi's hat and blue overalls look to be there as well.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Wait a minute. Was there ever any doubt Luigi wasn't going to be in Smash 4? Of all characters, they probably design the two Mario Bros. first.

Actually, come to think of it, if Sakurai was insane enough to not put arguably the most popular Nintendo character in the world in the game, I think Nintendo would personally do it.

Top Bottom