• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Jab Lock Set-up?

Spark31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spark311
3DS FC
4940-5914-5196
So I was screwing around with Roy today and found a pretty decent string that seems to work without DI. It would be nice if someone else here could help me test it, since I have no one around to help me test.

Kealmir

Smash Cadet
Probably should take rage into consideration cause this seems like a likely setup after taking your opponents first stock and requires a defensive position on stage. Also platform stages like Dreamland and Battlefield have had a history of breaking a lot of my low footstool setups.

MarshieMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MarshieMan
Because youre assuming they miss the fthrow tech, you might as well:
jab-> grab -> fthrow -> RAR Bair reset -> jab -> grab -> Fthrow -> DED
It deals just as much damage but doesnt require as much room in front of you, and its easier imo

TheYellowBlaze

Smash Cadet
I see. I was thinking that "Double-edged dance" was called "Double-edge dancing blade", but I the "dancing blade" part is only for Marth's side-special. Thanks for the clarification.

Top Bottom