• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

possible hidden character leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
I went to smashbros.com to see if there was any update or news as to who some of the new characters are, and of course I found nothing. Then I continued browsing and saw the list of musicians, and the names of the games that they made music for. I noticed they had music for all the characters that they already anounced were gonna be in brawl, including Snake. They also hired the artist who did the music for Fire Emblem, wich pretty much guarantees to me, the return of marth and possibly roy. Some of you might have already seen it and thought nothing of it, but I also found out that quite a few of these games either are already on the Wii or DS or will be soon.

They also hired the musians who did music for kindom hearts 1 & 2, Devil May Cry, Golden Sun, Wild Arms and Grandia. I know thats a long shot but if Snake is in brawl and Pac man, Msr. Pac man & Blinky are in Mario Kart arcade, anything's possible. Right?

Take a look

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/music/music01.html

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
lol, If I had a dime...

Just cause the composer is in doesn't mean the characters in.

"KH's compozer is doinz teh moosic In MariO PaRtY!!1!11! SORa's In!!1!1z0rz"

Also, Jun Fukuda is doing music. But i doubt someone from killer7 or contact will be in the game.

Luigimitsu

Smash Apprentice
Well was it posted before? Anyway... I noticed it too, and I like the sound of Ape Escape, Chrono Trigger, and I'm glad that there are some good Metroid composers!

LordRalph_87

Smash Cadet
What I found the most interesting was the fact that you think Fire Emblem composer means Marth and Roy will return. Why not one of the newer characters from path of radiance which has been released worldwide?

D

Deleted member

Heh. They are two zelda musicians. ZOMG MIDNA!!

But I am excited about Golden Sun. (That makes GCSEs worthwhile...)

Oh, Ralph! Check out my topic, eh? :lol:

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
yeah, Kingdom hearts... Dont think so!
I mean, would they even be third party characters? Sorry if I'm wrong, I've just never seen a nintendo game under that category...

I thought about it too, but some of the choices are just too ridiculous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom