• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible good thing if Brawl makes Wi-fi.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I'm positive this has been said before, but I thought of something. Oncee the game comes out, theres of course going to be people disappointed that some character didn't make the final roster. But with wi-fi they could put characters in later. I mean, want Waluigi?(I personally don't,but some do),they put him in later. Want Megaman or some guys from the recently Nintendo bought Monolith characters? They might make it later? Think about it,evuantally every ones favorites could have a shot. Yes,I realize there are some flaws in this,but thats what debate is for,right?

Artistry

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that would be great. Since it's Sakurai's last, he could just release it once everything is done except for all the characters, then keep working on the characters until we have over 100 characters! That's what I want anyways... hey I can dream!

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
i hope pplz dont hak da game. lots of ppls hak and there would be no chance of a decent wi fi battle

Perfect Hero

Smash Apprentice
It's not "wi-fi", you're thinking of downloadable content. Also, I'd perfer playing wired to prevent lag issues that hopefully won't be huge in this game.

I'd also perfer updates on the game mechanics itself. They can patch the game's glitches are nerf a character if they feel that the character is too overpowered. More variety =/= More balance.

The Director

Smash Lord
I think updates in Brawl months after it's release is a wonderful idea. Would people here pay for these additions? I def. would.

You could add new levels, new items, new character costumes and even once in a while new characters!

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Well, lag could be an issue, but look at project 64, no lag, it is p2p, and it was make by some hackers in their mom's basement, what could a multi million dollar company do?

Perfect Hero

Smash Apprentice
Well, lag could be an issue, but look at project 64, no lag, it is p2p, and it was make by some hackers in their mom's basement, what could a multi million dollar company do?
I find it hilarious how a hacker can do a better online job than a company as big as Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony. Just look at Guilty Gear XX #reload for the Pc. It's been patched lately and the game has virtually no lag if ur ping is under 100. While games from our oh so rich companies suffer from lag at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom