• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible future items?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_eat_fried_worms

Smash Cadet
While looking around on the Smash Bros site, I noticed some items that didn't seem to have been released by Sakurai yet. We already know of the gooey & smart bombs, the smoke, poke, & party balls (don't laugh), the crate, barrel, spicey curry, cracker launcher, pitfall, the golden, sqeaky, normal, & headless hammers, the franklin badge, bumper, banana peel, beam sword (almost there), fire flower, freezie, home run bat, assist trophy, and the super mushroom, but if you look at the party ball pic, you see a green shell, a bob-omb (probably suggesting their return), some weird clock, and you might want to double check, but I think I see an anti mushroom. Also, if you look at the training thingy, you see a soccer ball. Lastly, on the smart bomb message, there is an electrode pokemon. I wonder what the not-yet-released items do and if they will be included in the final version...

PS: if you notice anything else like this, please post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom