• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible bowser jr glitch against Rosalina?

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Wow you were only at 19% at the time.

Luma's up tilt has high base knockback, will send you really high no matter what percent you're at. Are you sure the launch rate wasn't increased?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
  1. Luma's sweetspot utilt has very high base knockback (120)
  2. Rosalina had 110% worth of rage
  3. Unsure if this applied since your fsmash wasn't out for very long, but knockback increases by x1.2 when you're hit while charging a smash.
  4. Death without the black lightning graphic - and your attempting an fsmash - suggests bad DI.
  5. Luma hit Bowser Jr. instead of the car, so x1.15 damage+more knockback.
Still pretty surprising to me that you'd die that early regardless, but I guess all of the above adds up to a death.

Last edited:

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
  1. Luma's sweetspot utilt has very high base knockback (120)
  2. Rosalina had 110% worth of rage
  3. Unsure if this applied since your fsmash wasn't out for very long, but knockback increases by x1.2 when you're hit while charging a smash.
  4. Death without the black lightning graphic - and your attempting an fsmash - suggests bad DI.
  5. Luma hit Bowser Jr. instead of the car, so x1.15 damage+more knockback.
Still pretty surprising to me that you'd die that early regardless, but I guess all of the above adds up to a death.
I didn't even know you had more knockback when doing a smash attack. And bj got hit instead of the clown car? Yikes. I will check again. Thanks for the input. Just want to make sure this known.

in regard to the first commentor (new to smashboards so I messed up quoting you)
Positive. This was for glory. If you want further proof I can take a pic of the vault so you see that it was for glory. Probably should have done that to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom