• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible additional tech to the fall through stage glitch

Powda

Smash Apprentice
If this has already been talked about let me know thx.

This just happened while I was playing againt a computer marth.

He came out of his cloud ran over to me and I inhailed. He then did his shield breaker and as it went off and the tip hit me, he went flying through me extremely fast and died to the right of the stage. So he didn't fly through me and fall to his doom, he flew through em so fast with so much exertion that he slammed into the right side and died.

The replay was 4 min 10 seconds so I couldn't save it but I swear to you this is exactly what happened, nothing more.

Thanks !!

Powda

Smash Apprentice
BTW, it appeared the tip hit me but I took no damage and didn't move, he simple just flew right through me and super speed and died.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
This kind of thing happens with a lot of "air" moves. You can do it to ike's QD, The IC's squall etc, etc.

EDIT: you can do the same thing with any air effect, ie: shiek's vanish, kirby's inhale, TL's dair landing, etc.

Powda

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I think i just figured out what is happening here. Might be very hard to apply.

When the computer comes out of the cloud after dieing if you inhale at the edge he will almost always jump and and do shield breaker. He doesn't get sucked in cause he is immortal but the frames wear off half way through the attack, so halfway he started getting sucked in but somehow that screws up the attack and sends him flying through me extremely fast.....

I think it has somethign to do with how if marth is fully charged on shield breaker he can fly through the air with it, and so when the computer let it off my inhale is pulling him into the air and then it is going off and he is somehow flying through me. Is this making sense to anyone? I have repeated it twice now but both times replay over 3 min, I'm gonna set the time to 3 min to see if I can repeat it again.

Powda

Smash Apprentice
Or you could just read the above post...
True, but like I said, it's the immortal frames causing it, not the "air" like stated in the above post. I can repeat it consistently with enemy immortal frames, not any other time.

Top Bottom