• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possibility of the Smash dojo being reopened after next Tuesday?

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Do you think they'll announce the reopening of the Smash dojo next Tuesday?
Or do you think they might have something else planned?

I would love to see the dojo get reopened; it was so awesome to get regular exciting updates.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Do you think they'll announce the reopening of the Smash dojo next Tuesday?
Or do you think they might have something else planned?

I would love to see the dojo get reopened; it was so awesome to get regular exciting updates.

What? Was it closed then? *checks the Smash Dojo* It's still open for me? Do you mean launch the next Smash Dojo for smash 4? Sorry if I didn't understand your question... ^^;

Zeallyx

What? Was it closed then? *checks the Smash Dojo* It's still up for me? Do you mean launch the next Smash Dojo? Sorry if I didn't understand your question... ^^;

Open as in being actively updated with news of the next Smash game.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Open as in being actively updated with news of the next Smash game.

Oh, Yeah, I think Sakurai is probably going to do that again for Smash 4, yes. It's a big part of what brought the hype for Brawl. Plus he may want to explain the 3DS to Wii U connection in more detail there as well as any other new features.

Zeallyx

Oh, Yeah, I think Sakurai is probably going to do that again for Smash 4, yes. It's a big part of what brought the hype for Brawl. Plus he may want to explain the 3DS to Wii U connection in more detail there as well as any other new features.

Yeah exactly!

It's a great way of building hype and conveying information.

Kirbunny431

Smash Journeyman
I certainly hope so. The Dojo was one of the most exciting things. I would always come home and check it to see what cool new things were revealed (Sonic, King Dedede, and Stage Builder among my favorites.) I really hope they do it again. I'd say the chances are better than 50/50, even though Sakurai said it was stressful trying to put out Dojo updates every day.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
They seem to have a better-organized team this time, so it's very possible that the experience he gained last time around will allow Sakurai to handle Dojo updates much more effectively.

I'd be cool with more infrequent updates, though. Working on the game should, of course, come first. Even an update once a week revealing characters would be fine.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
I'm not sure if it'll reopen right after Tuesday, but it definitely will eventually.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I think there will be a Smash Brothers website soon after. That is what happened with Brawl, though the DOJO came after.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Why do i have a feeling that E3 is the only Smash news we are gonna get this year...

I remember when it hit new year and everyone was saying that we are not gonna get any news till E3 and i waz like ''ahh come on i think we will get 1 or 2 little info's but we will defo get something but it wont be big.....''

XD see what happens when you have faith/hope....(-_-)

Top Bottom