• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Portland, Downtown Gamers

kittenvodka

Smash Rookie
Hi there,

I'm new to this site and new to the community. I was posting here to see what the scene is like in Portland Oregon. I'm from Downtown and was looking for meet-ups, or locals I can spectate.

I play Brawlhalla not Smash so I'm looking to learn more about the game or even play with someone if you'll have me.

I heard there was a local supposed to happen tonight, 1/17/24 at Lloyd center mall, but that got canceled. So, I'll be visiting Ground Kontrol around 7pm to spectate their pinball tourney and play some games myself. Lmk if you wanna link!

Thanks, feel free to drop your info below or let me know what's poppin!

♡kittenvodka♡

Last edited:

T0MMY

Smash Master
Yeah, the scene has been a little topsy-turvy lately, so not surprised that the event posted was canceled. AFAIK Ground Kontrol never got a Smash scene going there, so probably not the best place to find Smashers, but a nice place to chill with some games.
I haven't been active in helping organize events directly for a while or I'd have a lot more I could offer to help out with, but hopefully you'll find some people that can keep you up on anything they might get working.

kittenvodka

Smash Rookie
Yeah, the scene has been a little topsy-turvy lately, so not surprised that the event posted was canceled. AFAIK Ground Kontrol never got a Smash scene going there, so probably not the best place to find Smashers, but a nice place to chill with some games.
I haven't been active in helping organize events directly for a while or I'd have a lot more I could offer to help out with, but hopefully you'll find some people that can keep you up on anything they might get working.
Thank you for this response!!! It's nice to meet you, Tommy!

T0MMY

Smash Master
It is nice to see a polite person in the scene. I usually drop by the Oregon Smash Community thread to update anything and check to see if any new people drop by through there. I wish you the best with Smash and any gaming experience in the area.

Top Bottom