• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Popularity

The real little comet

Smash Cadet
I actually prefer that characters that I use, aren't used much by other people.
I've always been about originality.

So any character that uses a sword is off my list.
Go on a wi-fi match and you're almost guaranteed to see one. :/

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
I actually prefer that characters that I use, aren't used much by other people.
I've always been about originality.

So any character that uses a sword is off my list.
Go on a wi-fi match and you're almost guaranteed to see one. :/
pretty much any character with extended attack range via a weapon or effect, but true this. LOTS of Link's, Marth's, Ike's, and MK's on the random wifi battles (tho major of them suck).

I try to play the same way you do, thats why i play Bowser as an alt. Originally he was going to be my main, but i cant compete with him to the same level as my Lucario. Not saying i suck, i just still got that "Oops" crap where i kill myself cuz i tried to edgehog too low below the ledge or my sideB grab killed us both. I almost never have suicide issues with Lucario unless the ledge bugs out and im stuck right below it while UpB'ing to the ledge.

The real little comet

Smash Cadet
pretty much any character with extended attack range via a weapon or effect, but true this. LOTS of Link's, Marth's, Ike's, and MK's on the random wifi battles (tho major of them suck).

I try to play the same way you do, thats why i play Bowser as an alt. Originally he was going to be my main, but i cant compete with him to the same level as my Lucario. Not saying i suck, i just still got that "Oops" crap where i kill myself cuz i tried to edgehog too low below the ledge or my sideB grab killed us both. I almost never have suicide issues with Lucario unless the ledge bugs out and im stuck right below it while UpB'ing to the ledge.
I usually see Links on Wi-fi, and they make me completely doubt him as a threat towards me or any slightly above average player. Most of the ones I see just speed walk (Not run, not creeping, but practically walk.) towards another character, and use f-tilt over and over and over. It irritates me so much, I just have to try my best to get them out of the group so I can actually focus on the real competition.

But yeah, I tried my hand at Lucario a few times. I couldn't find a way to get used to his slow yet steady fighting style, so I eventually stopped using him. Though, I wouldn't mind trying to pick him back up some other time.

So now, I'm trying to find a good secondary for me, while at the same time devoloping some skills as Ness. And so far, I'm pretty proud of my progress.

Top Bottom