• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

poop comments = new thread will be made when real matches are posted

ThatGuy

Smash Master
BF is prolly either the worst or the 2nd worst stage vs sheik. If the Sheik were to actually try, meaning camp the ganon, the sheik could win without taking any damage if it wanted to lol.
No way, I think BF is a better neutral stage for Ganon than the others. Easy to use platforms, good recovery distance, and the edges suit Ganon's recovery quite well (reverse UpB can work wonders). Plus they gimp Shiek sometimes.

Shiek can camp Ganon on any other level other than YS or FoD anyways (Ganon's too big for that shizzle!).

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yeah i was about to post saying i'd make a new thread, maybe i'll just take these down for now and make this thred nothing...

*edits first post*

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
BF is prolly either the worst or the 2nd worst stage vs sheik. If the Sheik were to actually try, meaning camp the ganon, the sheik could win without taking any damage if it wanted to lol.
Although you make a good point silent I would say Battlefield is one of the BETTER stages for Ganon in this matchup. I mean I believe we were going stock for stock in this matchupzzzzzzz on Battlefield. Until you spammed needles and Fair's XD

I choose not to Chain throw ganon unless ******* around doesnt work. its not that bad for ganon, gimpy seemed to do well yesterday, until i chain threw XD

Top Bottom