• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pool Room Music Reccomendations and Muxtape topic (hey you guys)

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Well I listen to some people's collections, there's some good stuff, some bad stuff, and some downright ugly stuff, and now I give you a link for you to openly judge and disapprove (maybe even approve) of.

http://sporkman.muxtape.com/

There's a bit more to it than just 'showing of' what music I have because
I NEED YOUR HELP FORUM

After checking with everybody I know I cannot find out the name of the last track or who did it. So now I turn to you pool room, please attempt to help me in my hour of need. It came into my possession under the name of 'Tool - Vicarious' which it most certaintly is not. As for people who will say "google the lyrics", it doesn't have any intelligible lyrics.

Much thanks in advance to whoever helps.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Sporkman, I love the Eagles of Death Metal you've got on there. Good song.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with the mystery song because I screwed up my Firefox install in Wine when I updated to FF3 and can't get muxtapes to work anymore. The website just doesn't seem to like the somewhat suspect flash plugin for Linux very much, and without my old FF2 in Wine i can't seem to get any of the songs to play anymore.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Mugquomp: Heard it on the nike advert by Guy Ritchie, I doubt you've seen it but's heavily based on the video for smack my ***** up by the prodigy. Couldn't get it out of my head from there, it's a great song.
Heres a link to the ad if you want to see it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=anwlpTgbQTE

the melon: I've looked over the track time listings for their albums and none of them are close to 2:49

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Sporkman, your mystery song is the Doom 3 theme.
If it is I'll be mightily shocked because I've got Doom 3 on this laptop and I remember hearing whilst fiddling with the options and thinking it was top!

Right I'm gonna check right now, will edit in the results in a minute!

And no need to apoligise melon, i appreciate all the help I can get

EDIT: rofl fs it is! all this time!

Many, many thanks Bus! Can't thank you enough, I want to paint you red and drive you round London!

Top Bottom