• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pompous Prodigy - A Ludwig Von Koopa's Combo Video

Zohup

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zohupy
Hey guys, even though this is my first post, I lurk here a lot and I think that now would be the right time to start participating.

Here I have my first combo video, I would like to know what you guys think.

Pompous Prodigy - A Ludwig Von Koopa's Combo Video

D

Deleted member

This was a really nice video needed more Wombo Combo sound clips when the Mecha Koopa assisted and shows Bowser Jr.'s potential. Long live the :4ludwig:

Rexcalibr

Smash Apprentice
I found this quite lovely... very good for my spirit. I will have to test some of these out.The ejection seat to mallet knock out has always been my "go to" kill but some people can whiff out it fast enough and air dodge.

Last edited:

Duck SMASH!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C.Piglet
I loved seeing you toy with the Marth by constantly throwing mechakoopas at him XD

Great video! The strings were standard fare combos, but your execution was very fluid and fearless. I especially liked your spinout on pikachu offstage, and the stage spike to rub it in :p

Your shield pressure tactics are similar to ones I deploy in matches, but you actually succeed and break shields with them. Nice. :)

Also, I didn't know that the aerial kart spinout beats Ness' Fair. I will note that for next time.

A-money2121

Smash Journeyman
I loved seeing you toy with the Marth by constantly throwing mechakoopas at him XD

Great video! The strings were standard fare combos, but your execution was very fluid and fearless. I especially liked your spinout on pikachu offstage, and the stage spike to rub it in :p

Your shield pressure tactics are similar to ones I deploy in matches, but you actually succeed and break shields with them. Nice. :)

Also, I didn't know that the aerial kart spinout beats Ness' Fair. I will note that for next time.
I think it's because of the small super armor frames that move has.

That aside, @Zuhop, you've really impressed me. I've never thought Bowser Jr. really has much of a combo game, but you've done things that I've never seen a Bower Jr. (or Ludwig Von Koopa) do. I especially like it when you toyed around with that Pikachu off stage by spinning out and deploying up-b just to sprinkle a little more salt on him :laugh:. To put it in shorter words, that was fantastic, and I really think you've really shown competitive potential in Bowser Jr's meta-game.

Last edited:

ozydandias

Smash Rookie
NNID
bizarro_dan
3DS FC
4055-6638-3178
I really like the use of Mechakoopa's and spin outs you use. This was an awesome video! Thanks for showing some cool combos to do.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Wow. Good shiz man. I'll be looking out for you.

Top Bottom