• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemongeof's Super Smash Flash 2 0.9 Tier List (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
there isn't one because the people who are qualified to make it haven't finished it yet

this is not official nor is this the place for it to be placed; it doesn't even deserve its own topic (especially not on smashboards)
Yeah good point.

Going to apply to smash flash backroom. still keeping this here

Senortesta

Smash Apprentice
Why is sonic listed so low and where is kirby on the list? I absolutely destroy computers with these characters and i'm shocked to see sonic bottom tier.

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Personally, this tier list does not help me as much anyone. This was my opinion before I got to know the game better. But i don't like sonic personally

GangsterPuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gpuff
3DS FC
1289-9497-1235
i personally will put loyld and sora in the top tier for their combo ability, loyld has the chain grab to dash attack to gimp, and sora's up-b into aireal is just ridiculous. then sonic's has decent combo ability, and good recovery, mk is heavily nerfed and shouldnt even deserve the top tier spot anymore, same thing goes to fox. i never get to unlock jigglypuff, so i dont know, oh yeah, and goku should be top tier. this is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom