• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
The thumb is covered up by the pokeball.

Your drawing is drawn from direct, in-front perspective, where since the hand is shown directly palm-open and frontal like that, you should be able to see the thumb naturally resting on the side of the Pokeball. =P

You've run out of insults. Just give up, like god has on you already.
I would have defended you saying that you don't deserve all this harassment and flaming.
But,
you posted mediocre artwork deliberately outside of the Artwork forum, simply because you thought it was "Brawl" related, and you HONESTLY expected you were going to get positive reactions out of people.

Sorry.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
You've run out of insults. Just give up, like god has on you already.
No, I'm just confused how anyone who's actually a suitable human being could find that to be a fixed variation of my post as it had nothing to do with what the original post was about, when mine of your's was a complete alternative and perfect GIST of what your posts are all about.

Trespayne

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trespayne
wow, I can't believe the posts people have been leaving. First off, it's 3,009 times better than I could do. I don't see anything wrong with it myself.

Secondly, I can't believe people would say he sucks, he tried to draw something, could have been his favorite character or something, and wanted to see what people thought. Most people would say it sucked theirselves because that's just what people do, try to say something like "Not bad, but could use some work in this area" instead of just ripping him apart for something that he probably worked hard on, and then just to get insulted, that's so stupid of everybody here to insult him.

PXG

Smash Journeyman
I'm an artist. I will keep this short and brief. Its bad. I really don't know where to start. There are no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I'm not being mean, just 100% honest. But hey, don't give up. That is all....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom