• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer at Rumble Falls

RedKnight

Smash Ace
Ya, there will definitely be elevators in the middle of the SE's jungles, and rumble falls

Kunato

Smash Apprentice
Ya, there will definitely be elevators in the middle of the SE's jungles, and rumble falls
It's more realistic than seeing a monkey with a necktie and an Italian plumber fight on a spaceship.
Also, elevator =/= flying platform.

Gary

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing that PT moves with his pokemon in the background. So if Squirtle moves right, so does he. In the pictures of him he seems to be right behind his pokemon. Maybe he climbs up the background somehow as the stage moves?

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
i finally got an idea. he is behind the backround so nobody can see him. and why didn't anybody think about dragonite?

the pic i posted 2 pages ago proves wrong

Super-dude

Smash Cadet
maybe he runs along in the background and stops every now and then to catch his breath cos hes not as fit as the fighting characters.

or maybe he uses the acro bike to bounce up

Dilophosaurus Rex

Smash Cadet
I like the idea of him using a flying Pokemon to move up and down.

Maybe just a Pidgeot who grabs PT's shoulders with its feet.

Mad555

Smash Ace
In Smithy's Factory Mains: Fox, Sheik Brawl Mains:
i finally got an idea. he is behind the backround so nobody can see him. and why didn't anybody think about dragonite?

the pic i posted 2 pages ago proves wrong
After hearing that PT dosen't appear on every stage. I thought that he wouldnt appear Rumble Falls then but he does I see now.
But I heard PT dosent appear in the back of Delfino Plaza which sounds kind of lazy to me.

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
Apparently, the Whobby info suggests he doesn't appear/disappears in some stages. So my guess is that when Rumble Falls is momentarily stationary, he'll be there, and when the camera begins to rise, along with the smashers, PT disappears.
he is rite. in halberd, he just appers in the begining and when the platform rises he dissapers. but when the platform lands on the halberd he is there to.

Top Bottom