• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Tower Defense

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Anyone play it. The games really well made. Unfortunately I had to restart my save in order to to make an account which is capable of being played on any computer and trading, etc. Which is sad because it feels like the first few levels were made so much easier. I remember when Mt.Moon was near impossible if you didn't max all your pokes to the lvl cap of 26 and still use a lot of strategy since the only water type at the time was squirtle and if you didn't have him as your starter you were screwed. Now I beat it first try with lvl 13's.

Anyways, I figured this is a place to put this thread, it's pokemon game related. Even if it isn't official. Figured I could get people to try it out/find people to try multiplayer or trade with.

Edit: Could also discuss teams and strats.Since I restarted I changed my starter to charmander. I have a Charmeleon, Raichu, Beedrill(for string shot mostly) and Pidgeotto. I haven't needed anything else since the game is simple so far at the beginnig, I'm guessing it's going to gradually get up to cruel difficulty rather than start out like how it used to be.

I also have a shiny geodude(which is given to anyone who beats the first challenge map) and a shiny butterfree. Which I might replace my beedrill with if it knows string shot.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
When was the last time you played it. I think they dumbed down Mt.Moon. I know what you mean, it took me a week of grinding and different strategy to beat it.

Varist

Smash Lord
the dialogue is so childish :(

but the gameplay is SEX

thank you for spreading this GAME OF SEX to me.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
When was the last time you played it. I think they dumbed down Mt.Moon. I know what you mean, it took me a week of grinding and different strategy to beat it.
At least 5 months ago. I'll replay it again and see how dumbed down it is I guess.

Varist

Smash Lord
hey i'm back been playin it guess i should say NEVER MIND this game is VERY GAY i keep losing on viridian forest 1 and the stupid scrolling map thing ALWAYS ruins me and i got to drag back and there's lots of black space around the game for NO REASON just to make it suck and the bugs keep taking candy and i cant kill them fast enough

heres some give some me help, my team is

9 Squirtle - Bubble
8 Rattata - Quick Attack
7 Kakuna - String Shot
7 Pidgey - Sand Attack
4 Kakuna - String Shot
6 METAPOD - Tackle

how i win

Varist

Smash Lord
i won nvm don't worry but what is the best startegy like do i want a whole team of attack moves or is slow moves good or the sand attack to drop items is that a good move

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Story is completely ********. Especially when Ash shows up and tells his wife, Misty, to get in the kitchen or something like that.

Good to know what your going up against in the future. It starts off with bug/grass, then rock, then water. Catch a pikachu, even if it is hard. Charmander is a broken starter cause he learns dragon rage which does 40 dmg all the time. So he does 40 dmg while my pikachu does 38 against waters pokes.

Always have a string shot, if I ever have trouble I have my pikachu's tailwhip to lower defense. Your going to have to grind at times. Viridan Forest 2, have all on one side, one with string shot rest with attacks and just put it to x4 speed and redo the stage. Also, that's where you can catch a pikachu, one entire wave of them will come some time in the first 5 or 6 waves. If they don't, restart. Strategy is needed though, i'm constantly moving my pokemon between waves. Games doesn't get old though, there's tonnes of way he changes it up along the way.

Varist

Smash Lord
I made it to Mt. Moon 2 and left to eat dinner and now I'm back at this >:3

**** I wish I chose charmander now. whatever, Blastoise is pimp. THOSE PIKACHU ARE SO FAST YOU HAVE TO BE ****ING KIDDING ME HOW DO I GET ONE?

and do they evolve naturally? or is there some in-game equivalent of the evolution stones. Because I want dat raichu and nidoqueen/king

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Guys, the story is intentionally bad.

I mean come on, Youngster Joey is a main character.

Varist

Smash Lord
you shut the **** up Gates Smash Hero

Youngerst Joy is as respectable sa any other main character would be just b/c u dont like him doesn't mean hes some joke of a game a game hero

back off

Varist

Smash Lord
awesome gates you're a sweety

question: I can't catch the Pikachu. Route 2 and Viridian Forest 1 just offer up Pikachu and he comes and steals candy but his hp will NEVER turn red and I can't catch him

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I have seen the light. This game is so legit. It is one of the more versatile tower defense games that I have played. I am currently stuck on misty. I heard Jigglypuff is really useful due to her versatility, sp O jave been trying to train her and get enough money for some tms. I wish misty didn't have such a versatile and fast set of pokemon.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
So I only had time to play the first level, but i gotta say there is some serious potential here. Jw tho anyone know what the difference between red and blue version is?

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Different pokemon. I'm not sure what is featured in which game other than Growlithe for Red and Vulpix for Blue.

Just a tid bit of info, get a golem. Every time I get stuck, google tells me to sue golem and so far I've been adamant in not using him...but now I'm at a point where you must stop the pokemon from taking your rare candy but they attack back and all my damn pokemon faint.

Top Bottom