• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Stadium Tree Glitch?

Gutiger

Smash Rookie
I've been attempting to do the Tree Glitch, where by wavedashing into the nook of the tree just right, one can have the airdodge clip into it, allowing for you to grapple it from the inside and emerge from the tree, sometimes with superspeed. I'd tried on many occasions over and over but the branch is so very stubborn, I've only clipped into it once or twice.

In "Eat Your Heart Out Phanna" Goomy claims that that trick is frame perfect, yet I've seen videos of Goomy and Phanna performing it seemingly with ease, and Plup even in a tournament match once. Is there any data on the wavedash angle, where I should be standing, and when after the jump squat I should initiate the wavedash?

derdian

Smash Cadet
-Stand all the way to the left (you can face either direction)
-Joystick angle should be in between bottom right notch and bottom notch, about 5 o clock
-Input the wavedash as fast as possible after pressing jump (this is the part i didnt know about forever)

https://gfycat.com/DazzlingHonoredKarakul

derdian

Smash Cadet
Now if anyone could tell me how to aerial super wavedash that would be great, I can do it in frame by frame mode but I cant do it in real time no matter how fast i try to flick the stick

Top Bottom