• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Ranger

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
If you're going to buy the game just to get a Manaphy then it isn't worth it. If, however, you want to play the game all the way through and enjoy it then buy it and get the free Manaphy that comes with it.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Yeah, you get the egg at the end of the game.

I've never even played the game. It doesn't exactly seem like my cup of tea though everyone's tastes are different. Judging by the reviews here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/review/929409.html, this game is one of those you either hate or love. Meh, if you have the money, take a risk and see how things go.

Actually, if you have money to do that, you might as well feed the homeless. >_>

Link to the past

Smash Apprentice
it's not like it'll cost me a lot I can find it used . Feed the homeless what I don't know what they like. If I do buy it I hope it's not stuiped like rescue mission

D

Deleted member

it's not like it'll cost me a lot I can find it used . Feed the homeless what I don't know what they like. If I do buy it I hope it's not stuiped like rescue mission
NEVER GET IT USED
you only get one manaphy per cartridge. restarting wont work

Top Bottom