• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labrynth

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Coro Coro has revealed the newest addition to the Mystery Dungeon series known as Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labrynth. I'm quite excited, as this game looks like it has great graphics and is for the 3DS. I've also been waiting for a new addition to the MD series.

Serebii

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Trailer

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Another Pokemon Mystery Dungeon that I'll be addicted to for weeks. Woo.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Judging by the name, I have a feeling "weeks" is a bit too low of an estimate for me.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Well, we know what to expect from Gen 6 in terms of graphics. This is beautiful! I've never played a Mystery Dungeon game but the subseries has interested me for years. Maybe, just maybe I'll get in with this game. It has the best name of any of 'em.

Edit: This reaffirms Pokédex 3D being an impetus to create 3D Pokémon resources for future games like this. As usual, I am excited for the future of the series :)

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Yet another game to be excited for. I've been dreaming of a Mystery Dungeon game with 3D graphics since the first two MD games came out all those years ago.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, we know what to expect from Gen 6 in terms of graphics. This is beautiful! I've never played a Mystery Dungeon game but the subseries has interested me for years. Maybe, just maybe I'll get in with this game. It has the best name of any of 'em.

Edit: This reaffirms Pokédex 3D being an impetus to create 3D Pokémon resources for future games like this. As usual, I am excited for the future of the series :)
Well, just because this PMD game has sweet graphics doesn't mean that the 6th gen will follow suit. (Though it'd be awesome!)

Yet another game to be excited for. I've been dreaming of a Mystery Dungeon game with 3D graphics since the first two MD games came out all those years ago.
Yeah, I agree. I can't wait until this comes out. But I'm still looking forward to B2W2 much more. Now all we need for the Wii-U is a Pokemon Stadium-like game again, and I will be complete for this generation of consoles..

Spire

III
BRoomer
Even though I have no reason to be so confident, I am 100% positive that Gen 6 will follow suit. With this new PMD game, we see 3D Pokémon battling in real-time. That's fantastic. Seeing as how Gen 5 had fully animated sprites, this is a natural progression.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Graduated high school w/ a 3.50

...which (I'm sad to say) Placed me at 6th in my class ranking.

Don't live in the Ghetto :/

:phone:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Even though I have no reason to be so confident, I am 100% positive that Gen 6 will follow suit. With this new PMD game, we see 3D Pokémon battling in real-time. That's fantastic. Seeing as how Gen 5 had fully animated sprites, this is a natural progression.
Well, I'm not saying it's not possibe, but don't get your hopes up.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
this game looks great, we get to see Pokémon interact and battle in full 3D, which was more or less done in the Stadium series (incl. Colosseum, XD and Battle Rev.), but this takes it to another level.

Gen 6's main games will probably be in 3D as well. and like some already said in this thread, it seems that Pokedex 3D's models were to be used in subsquent titles, as well.

I am looking forward for this game, as well as Black / White 2, including its extras like Dream Radar and Pokedex 3D Pro.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Don't care if it's true.

As long as they include 1-4th gen Pokemon in some way, I'll be content.

5th gen Pokemon are awesome though, so if they do only make it 5th gen, I'll probably still play it :D. I love the mystery dungeon games lol.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Since HGSS I've played through Pokemon games in Japanese first.

:3

Top Bottom