• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Black and White NO SPOILERS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
This is for discussion for the new Pokemon games, Black and White, without the fear of extra in-game spoilers.

Pretty much, any news dating back from September 14th and earlier is fair game. News from after that date is BANNED in this thread, pretty much letting people come in NOT FEARING Pokemon B/W spoilers.

I think this thread is REALLY self-explanatory and there really isn't a good reason NOT to have it. I haven't even read into a whole post of the current thread so far and I still see spoilers. It's already all hell broken loose in there, and it's too late to save it, so I'm starting this no-spoiler thread.

Discuss your hearts out.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So... who prefers Zekrom over Rishiram(sp)? I'm for Zekrom 1-0 :3

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I'm closing this for now because I don't see this going anywhere. Everyone is using spoiler tags as per request so it looks like things should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom