• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Fans UNITE!!!

Should I make more servers relative to Nintendo Franchises?

• Why not?

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Wasting your time...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zet4Dragon

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZetaDragon
3DS FC
5215-3616-9323
Any Pokémon fans out there? I'm trying to build a community, where trainers could post fanart, memes, theories and discuss the latest news and more.
I'm looking for a couple of Moderators and of course people to join server and share it with friends.Don't expect the server to be super populated rn XD 'cause it's still a bit empty.
We have some roles to distinguish trainers such as Shiny Hunter or DexCompletionist.
And all multiple voice channels: a general chat, 2 Battle chats and even some Private Chats!
If it sounds good join here: https://discord.gg/eDW78hE
Or send me a request: Zet4Dragon#8767

KookyKlevaro

Smash Rookie
Hello. I'm a huge Pokémon fan, so I just joined the Discord group. I've completed my Pokédex for Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, and I plan to do the same in Pokémon Moon. Also, I'm interested in competitive battling, and I've bred and raised around 30 Pokémon so far. I've gotten 5 Pokémon from the Smogon giveaways as well for battles against people that don't care about cloned Pokémon, but I wouldn't use them in official competitions. The satisfaction of having a new Pokémon ready for battling is worth all of the time and effort used to get it.

My dream is to get invited to the Pokemon World Championships one day, and I may compete in the VGC 2017 format depending on what the rules will be. I also want to get to the top of a ladder in Pokémon Showdown one day, but my nerves prevent me from battling on there currently. I want to get past those nerves sometime soon. Additionally, I'm thinking of joining the Smogon forums and competing in WiFi battles with users to help me feel more at ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom