• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Adventures Manga - Downloads Avaliable

Sariku

Smash Master
Hello, my fellow Pokémon brethren. Here I have the Pokémon manga that is called Pokémon Adventures in Japan. I have started reading it, and have enjoyed it thus far. I decided to make it available for you. I am currently working for KingHippo99, so I won't be posting much in this thread today. Instead, let me just give you the download link.

I did not scan the manga, but I am taking credit for it as I organized all the files for your viewing pleasure. Please download this and tell me how you enjoy it. : D

Pokémon Adventures - Volume 1, 2, and 3 - PM Me and we can set it up. I can't give a direct link.
These read from left to right.

I may post more volumes organized if people will download and read this. This is the entire first series of Pokémon Adventures, the next one featuring the trainer Yellow and her Pokémon adventures, as Red gets kidnapped.

Thanks to Master WGS for being the original person to show me this.​

Top Bottom