• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poetry and why it fails

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Delphiki, I've known from the beginning that my argument is stupid as you can't argue something like this and well..win. I felt like ranting and having some fun. Not surprisingly, I got taken seriously. I'm not johning or admitting defeat, it's just I've known from the beginning that someone could take the knowledge of my personal views (like how I adore film) and say that film fails and is easy to do. And then we'd debate some aesthetics.

I went about it the wrong way, so maybe someone, or me, should make a thread named "What is art."

But hey, I'll keep it up.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Wow, perfect, that was going to be my thread idea for the temp debaters. It was quite a controversial question brought up by my art history teacher, who defines art? The artist, the expert, or the viewer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom