• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Podcasts

NotaSkeleton

Smash Cadet
Anyone here listen to podcasts? If so, get in here. What podcasts do you listen to and when?
I've been getting into podcasts lately. Mostly to have something to listen to when going to sleep. I have 9 or so that I'm following, but I'm always looking for more. Specifically podcasts about fighting games, speedrunning or Smash.
I already follow Melee it on Me and The Salt Mines and The Sunday Sequence Break(which sadly is on indefinite hiatus), but I'd love to get some recommendations of other, similar podcasts.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I know a couple of friends who do podcasts regularly. I don't really listen to them all that much because an hour of Smash discussion or so isn't for me.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
I don't listen to podcasts. I want to know where to search up on who to listen to. (smash related)

Last edited:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I mainly listen to pro wrestling podcasts like the Steve Austin Show/Ross Report/Jim Cornette Experience.

It's to make up for the fact that I don't watch it anymore because the product is garbage.

I am a frequent listener of the Giant Bombcast/Beastcast, the Mega64 podcast, and MBMBaM. Also a fairly infrequent listener of the 8-4 Play podcast.

I mainly listen to pro wrestling podcasts like the Steve Austin Show/Ross Report/Jim Cornette Experience.

It's to make up for the fact that I don't watch it anymore because the product is garbage.
I know very little about professional wrestling, but I do know this:
  1. Everyone who watches it hates it.
  2. Brock Lesnar looks like an adult baby.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
I know very little about professional wrestling, but I do know this:
  1. Everyone who watches it hates it.
  2. Brock Lesnar looks like an adult baby.
Brock Lesnar didn't look like a adult baby back in the early 2000s he looked like he was on steroids but I blame UFC that he lost all his muscles.

Last edited:

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
I listen to -

Kinda Funny (Games and GoG)
Half Hour Happy Hour
Stuff You Should Know
Game Scoop
sometimes I download Tiesto's Club Life (when they actually have good music)

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
I only listen to two Podcasts. The Joe Rogan Experience and The Tasteless Gentleman, the latter of which I would say is tasteless and only for those who can appreciate dirty humor.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Brock Lesnar didn't look like a adult baby back in the early 2000s he looked like he was on steroids but I blame UFC that he lost all his muscles.
Brock Lesnar is still ridiculously muscular, he's just not as shredded anymore because being that lean affects your performance in a fight.

Arcturian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Arcturian
I listen to the Super Best Friendcast, SleepyCabin, and the various Double Toasted (previously spill.com) podcasts.

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
I listen to the Super Best Friendcast, SleepyCabin, and the various Double Toasted (previously spill.com) podcasts.
Ah YEA! I completely forgot to include SleepyCabin. That has got to be the most naturally funny and talented group of people out there. I guess it slipped my mind since they are on hiatus right now.

It makes me think of the Wisenheimers too, man that was an amazing podcast that ended way too early. Animators and Voice Actors seem to make the best podcasts.

Top Bottom