• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Podcast Update

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Thanks to all of those who downloaded our <a href="http://smashbrawl.com/2007/03/06/smash-boards-podcast-1-mlg-and-evo2k-brawl-controllers-and-a-surprise/">first podcast</a>. Scav and I have been following the comments people have been leaving, and I just have a couple thoughts:
<ul>
<li>We’ll definitely be taking a bunch of your suggestions. Interviews and special guests are on the agenda. We’ve already received a few offers from people who have volunteered to be featured, so we’ll be following up with those people as we plan for future episodes.</li>
<li>We’d love to feature more of you guys on the show. Please send us your comments, questions, etc. to us at podcast (at smashboards.com) and we’ll try to feature as much as we can on the show. You can also record yourself with a microphone and your computer (you can use a program like Sound Recorder to do this) and attach the .wav, .mp3, or .ogg file to your e-mail too. All we ask is that you try to keep your message under about a minute in length.</li>
<li>New! This came about after our show went out, but we have a phone number you can call. I can’t attest as to how well it will work since I haven’t tried it myself, but if you feel so inclined, you can call and leave us a message at (206) 888-BROS (206-888-2767). We’ll try to feature some of the messages we get at this line on the show too.</li>
</ul>
Anyway, that’s just what I have to say about that so far. Thanks for your support, and we’ll try to get another episode out in a week or so.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Well, aint’ this spiffy? A phone line and everything! You guys should make random prompts and stuff– you know, to give people reason to call, email, or submit ideas.

e.g.: Which controller do you think will be used, and why?

Other than that, keep up the good work!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Sounds good! Keep up the good work and I hope to listen to the next podcast when it comes out!

U

UndrDog

Yeah that is insanely professional sounding. If I ever think of anything worth saying I’ll call in.

Y

YoshiBro.222

What Character do you feel is the most frowned upon among the new characters?

Top Bottom