• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PMBR April Fools N64 Costumes

SecondNova

Smash Cadet
Have the costumes that were displayed and used in the PMBR April Fools been released yet, if so can somebody link them to me

TopazPhoenix

Smash Apprentice
Have the costumes that were displayed and used in the PMBR April Fools been released yet, if so can somebody link them to me
Actually, the models were already made for public use on Brawl Vault, you just have to search "N64" as the title in the "Characters" Target. Here's some quick links since the site is slow sometimes: "Newly Added" "Top Downloads"

TopazPhoenix

Smash Apprentice
are there any costumes which arent compatible with PM?
Typically, any costume made for Brawl is compatible with Project M unless specified. The only time I believe that costumes aren't compatible is when the combined file size of the costume and moveset overflows. There might be other reasons that I'm unaware of, but that's what I know.

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Some like Falco, IC's, and Charizard have most certainly not been uploaded to the vault.

Also I don't recall seeing Ike Climbers or Slippy.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
I suspect that the models will be released in 3.6 via a special mode (similar to turbo), so you may have to wait.

tadget

Smash Rookie
Some like Falco, IC's, and Charizard have most certainly not been uploaded to the vault.

Also I don't recall seeing Ike Climbers or Slippy.
Actually, I do recall seeing quite a few works of Slippy on the Vault.
And Ike Climbers is not a texture or model hack, but rather was achieved by a code that allows one player to control both P1 and P2 by using their inputs for both players.

EDIT: I realize now that you probably meant the costume part of the Ike Climbers itself, as in Ike in a Popo suit. My b.

Last edited:
Top Bottom