• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Stadium

JFyst

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1822-1491-9293
quick question hoping someone can help me with this, i want to change ps2 with pm stadium, does anyone know the difference between 3.02 camera and 3.6 camera? is there anyway to change the camera? (this is for my offline build obviously)

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
3.02 cameras aren't set to follow Zeldas Dins, among a few other changes I'm sure I don't remember. But even if you still fixed the cameras, many of the legal stages received super tiny changes to stage width/length dimensions and blast zone areas between 3.02 --> 3.6. So it'd probably be better to just port the PM Stadium textures over onto the vanilla 3.6 PS2.

I'm still not the best at porting textures (I would have gotten PM Stadium myself by now lol...one of my favs), but there is a thread dedicated to updating older stages to the current build, and a thread for those that are already up to date. Hasn't received much activity in a while though, despite incoming requests :/ Maybe PM Stadium could've been posted there, but iirc I checked and didn't see it.

JFyst

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1822-1491-9293
Dang well thanks,im toying around with it, but i dont understand how to send textures over, when i try the stage gets all kinds of errors, hopefully someone can help out with this.

Top Bottom