• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
I know the rules say nothing referencing stuff outside their universe, but there's only one alt costume that would be badass enough for Snake.

Who is this man? This is Geist. Know what he is? He's an M.D.S. What's an M.D.S.?

Most
Dangerous
Soldier

For further reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxHgVBpKNEo

(This is mostly pulled from a post I made about two years ago, but it's no less true now.)

Will Snake's block be changed to him using his child as a human shield?

Shin F.

Smash Master
I know he's already got the awesome Shinobi alt so I don't expect it, but I really do love the idea of a Sailor suit Squirtle, so I sketched it out really quickly just to see how it would look. It's not bad, though excuse the roughness - as I said, it was really fast. :p
Sailor Squirtle.png

Last edited:

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
I know he's already got the awesome Shinobi alt so I don't expect it, but I really do love the idea of a Sailor suit Squirtle, so I sketched it out really quickly just to see how it would look. It's not bad, though excuse the roughness - as I said, it was really fast. :p
View attachment 20109
Adorable. I'd like to see something like this since they're already taking liberties with the costumes, and Squirts doesn't have many other options. The only thing I can think of is the fire squad Squirtle I posted earlier, but that might dot work with withdrawing in the shell.

Exodo

Smash Ace
Yes. Clearly Ivysaur should have a Sceptile costume, and Charizard should have a Ridley costume.
ivy needs an knight armored costume and charizard a wizard one if you know what i mean.

Last edited:

Exodo

Smash Ace
View attachment 20109
maybe for a future release, it looks pretty cool
derp sorry doble post...

Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
View attachment 20109
I love it, but don't forget the pipe :)

Reidlos Toof

Foot Dive!
Does Zelda have any planned alts? Possessed Zelda and Twilight Cloak Zelda would both be pretty cool. On Possessed it would be neat if they swapped her Electric element for Dark element.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
You guys excited for tomorrow? I'm excited for tomorrow.
Does Zelda have any planned alts? Possessed Zelda and Twilight Cloak Zelda would both be pretty cool. On Possessed it would be neat if they swapped her Electric element for Dark element.
Melee Shiek was shown off via Stream. We're assuming she'll have a Melee Zelda counterpart.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
-ignore-

There really should be a way to remove your own posts.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Nah, I was joking in the original post. I decided after I made the post that I didn't feel like being a smartass.

#post100

Last edited:

CamZ

Smash Apprentice

Off topic question.

Could I suggest an Eliwood costume for Roy in the new update. I think it would look nice...

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I can dig it.

As much as I want Roy to cosplay someone else, I also want him to reference his dad via costume. If it isn't too much trouble, maybe the PMBR could make an Eliwood costume for one slot only, while the other cosplay for the remaining slots references someone else like Leif.

Mikarugi

Smash Rookie
A little late with this but I noticed people saying that Wizard Ivy and Knight Charizard would be cool, but honestly I would love to see it the other way around to match up with the gen 6 pokemon (Water Ninja, Grass Knight, Fire Mage), so Knight Ivy and Wizard Charizard.

Also, I really want to see Charizard in a wizard hat and robe, and the pun "Charwizard" is too good to pass up :p

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
A little late with this but I noticed people saying that Wizard Ivy and Knight Charizard would be cool, but honestly I would love to see it the other way around to match up with the gen 6 pokemon (Water Ninja, Grass Knight, Fire Mage), so Knight Ivy and Wizard Charizard.

Also, I really want to see Charizard in a wizard hat and robe, and the pun "Charwizard" is too good to pass up :p
It's just that Charizard has an official outfit where he wears armor, so the knight thing would work perfectly for him. That also is basically the only canonical alt he could get, since the mega evolutions are out. They could do Clonezard, (Pretty please) but that's just a palette swap.

Edit- Unrelated, but HW Ganon should totally to be a thing.

Last edited:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord

Possible alternate costume for Ganondorf? At least the armor looks cool, even without the swords and fabulous hair since the bones won't work.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Technically couldn't they go over his cape?
That might actually look cool, but since we already have an alternate skin with a cape (OoT Ganondorf) I was suggesting we only go with the armor. Everything else might clash with his existing Smash design.

Just my two cents.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
That might actually look cool, but since we already have an alternate skin with a cape (OoT Ganondorf) I was suggesting we only go with the armor. Everything else might clash with his existing Smash design.

Just my two cents.
I don't understand what you're getting at here.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I don't understand what you're getting at here.
Just that going with only the armor might take less work, that's all.

If they go with the hair attached to the cape-bones thing that's okay too but I imagine it could take a little longer.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I get that Ganondorf's new hair is supposed to look like a mane, to capture how beastly and feral he looks overall, but I nonetheless can't stop imagining big, tough HW Ganondorf walking into a hair salon and getting his hair done by a humming, happy Ghirahim.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I get that Ganondorf's new hair is supposed to look like a mane, to capture how beastly and feral he looks overall, but I nonetheless can't stop imagining big, tough HW Ganondorf walking into a hair salon and getting his hair done by a humming, happy Ghirahim.
My first reaction to HW Ganon was,

Holy **** Kathy Griffin really let herself go.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Yeah. He had it in curls last time. Now he's got this. Ghirahim confirmed for best hair stylist ever.

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752
(spoilers Idk the code lol) they basically are the same character though but i know what you mean.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom