• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMOFO

Smash Cadet
I feel a little stupid bringing this up, as I can't fathom the idea that someone hasn't thought to discuss this Alt yet, but I noticed that on the current Alt List Shin F. posted that Fierce Deity Link had no presence. Is there a reason for this? Or has it truly not come to mind yet?

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I feel a little stupid bringing this up, as I can't fathom the idea that someone hasn't thought to discuss this Alt yet, but I noticed that on the current Alt List Shin F. posted that Fierce Deity Link had no presence. Is there a reason for this? Or has it truly not come to mind yet?
People have brought it up in the past, but the biggest issue I've heard with it is that it doesn't look right having Fierce Deity Link wield his sword one-handed and sporting a shield. Not to mention the sword would have to be modified to fit the Master Sword's hitboxes, and people do not want a shrunk down version of that sword.

Shin F.

Smash Master
As Solbliminal has said, it's been brought up numerous times, but given how large his sword is and his lack of a shield, it wouldn't fit the hitboxes of the default Link, nor his animations because that's a two-handed sword.

MewtwoMOFO

Smash Cadet
People have brought it up in the past, but the biggest issue I've heard with it is that it doesn't look right having Fierce Deity Link wield his sword one-handed and sporting a shield. Not to mention the sword would have to be modified to fit the Master Sword's hitboxes, and people do not want a shrunk down version of that sword.
Thank you for clearing that up! It makes sense, I suppose. I've seen modded Deity skin showcases for Brawl before and the sword just looks pitiful shrunken down to fit the hit boxes. I just never realized the reason behind the size, I simply thought of it as the work of a lazy designer.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Thank you for clearing that up! It makes sense, I suppose. I've seen modded Deity skin showcases for Brawl before and the sword just looks pitiful shrunken down to fit the hit boxes. I just never realized the reason behind the size, I simply thought of it as the work of a lazy designer.
No problem, and no worries. We all need to ask questions every once in a while if we are unsure about things.

HayabusaTaichou

Smash Apprentice
I don't want a shrunk down Fierce Deity. You don't get a proper scale of him when you can play as him in Majora's mask he's huge.

MewtwoMOFO

Smash Cadet
I don't want a shrunk down Fierce Deity. You don't get a proper scale of him when you can play as him in Majora's mask he's huge.
I see your point. Its just a shame, because Deity is such a cool character visually. People still dream of a Young Link with Feirce Dity Transformation as a smash. If only, if only..

Shin F.

Smash Master
Added Link Sonic, and some extra pics for a couple of characters. Added Classic NES Link separate from ALttP Link recolors. Added Pirate Wolf and Mewtwo recolors.
Mario -
:mario2:
- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.
:luigi2:- Dr. Luigi, Dreamy Luigi
:peach:- Nurse Peach (with extended dress for hitboxes), SMB1 Peach / Retro Peach, Pauline Recolor, Melee Dress Style, Melee Daisy Alt,
:bowser2:- Dark Bowser, Strikers Bowser, Wedding Bowser, Bowletta, SMB1 Box Art Bowser, King Koopa (Super Show), Meowser

Donkey Kong -
:dk2:- Funky Kong Cosplay, Strikers DK, Strikers Charged DK, Donkey Kong Jr. (Grown Up), Swanky Kong Cosplay, Rambi Glitch DK, Real Gorilla Colors, DK64 Recolors
:diddy:- Strikers Diddy, DK Jr's Clothes, Kiddy's Cosplay, Funky Kong Cosplay, Lanky Kong Cosplay, DK64 Recolors

Yoshi -
:yoshi2:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.

Wario Ware -
:warioc::wario:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.

Legend of Zelda -
:link2:- SS, SS Manga Link, Hyrule Warriors Link, NES Art Link, Hero's Shade (either as a skeleton or as OoT Link wearing his armor), ALttP Link
:zelda:- OoT / Melee, SS, ALttP 1, ALttP 2 (cape bound to hair / dress bones), Four Swords Costume (Just the clothes/ hair), Puppet Zelda
:sheik:- OoT / Melee, SS-inspired (Impa's clothes?), ALttP-inspired, Four Swords-inspired, Puppet Sheik
:ganondorf:- OoT / Melee, OoT3D, Wind Waker Recolor, Oracles Concept Art
:toonlink:- Classic Link, ALttP Link recolors, Conductor Link, Young Link's Clothes, Bunny Link

Metroid -
:samus2:- UAM 1 / Omega Suit, MP2 Samus + Recolors, true Fusion Suit, true Dark Suit, true Gravity Suit, Phazon Suit, Light Suit, PED Suit, Corrupted PED Suit, Dark Samus cosplay, Power Suit, Other M Samus
:zerosuitsamus:- Zero Mission Ending (Pic 2), Super Metroid Ending, Metroid Fusion Ending, Civvies, Military Suit, Justin Bailey, 'Corrupted' Samus, Classic ZSS, SJS ZSS, ExciteBike Jumpsuit

Retro -
:pit:- Sacred Treasures, Classic/Melee Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising Fighter Armor
:popo:- Real Ice Climbers, Hoods Down, Summertime Ice Climbers, Autumn Ice Climbers, Spring Ice Climbers, Classic Ice Climbers, Double Popo and Double Nana
:rob:- SNES ROB, Gamecube ROB, Wii ROB, N64 ROB, DS ROB, Nav-Com Cosplay (StarTropics), Atomic Purple recolor (Pic 2), Chibi-Robo Parts / Cosplay, Giga-Robo Parts / Cosplay
:gw:- Orange, Purple, White, Silver, Gold, and other recolors

Kirby -
:kirby2:- Grape, Charcoal, Orange, Snow... just recolors in general. Dark Matter recolor, Yarn Recolor
:metaknight:- Quickdraw Meta Knight, Meta Knight unmasked, Super Star Ultra Meta Knight (different hat? someone find this.), NES Meta Knight, Draw Meta Knight, Dark Meta Knight Cosplay, Galactica Knight Cosplay
:dedede:- Quickdraw Dedede, Penguin colored, Masked Dedede, Classic Dedede, Draw Dedede, ToyDedede (Kirby's Toybox), Ninja Dojo Dedede

Pikmin -
:olimar:- Alph, Brittany and Charlie-like recolors, Bad Ending Pikmin Olimar

Star Fox -
:fox:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.
:falco:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.
:wolf:- Pirate Wolf recolors,

F-Zero -
:falcon:- Classic Captain Falcon, Pikmin Suit, Famicom Disguise, Super Falcon Suit, GX Captain Falcon, Space Hunter Drake Redcrest Cosplay

Pokemon -
:pikachu2:- Christmas Hat, Sparky Hair, Classic Shiny Pikachu, Raichu recolor, Team Rocket Hat, Pichu Backpack, Melee Fedora, Ninja Mask, Red Orb Pikachu, Blue Orb Pikachu, Female Pikachu, Yellow's Hat, Ethan's Hat
:squirtle:- Clone Squirtle
:ivysaur:- Clone Ivysaur (Based on Clone Venusaur or Clone Bulbasaur)
:charizard:- Clone Charizard, Ridley colored, Dragonite colored, Dry Charizard, Gen II Shiny Charizard
:lucario:- Sir Aaron's Clothes (Possibly with cape bound to dreads, or without the cape if that doesn't work), Lucaryu, Evil Lucario (PM Unlocked image seems to be gone?)
:mewtwopm:- Shiny Mewtwo in Armor, Pokemon Adventures Mewtwo, Shadow Mewtwo, Original Orange Mewtwo
:jigglypuff:- Christmas Hat, Nurse Joy Hat, Officer Jenny Hat, Melee Focus Sash, El Globo, Bigglypuff, Classic Red/Blue Jigglypuff
Not doing images for these right now. Far too many. Maybe some other time.

-Other PC's hats, colored to match their game's title
-Costumes based on other Pokémon
-Colosseum accessories
-GBC's monochrome style

NPC Hats:
-Villainous Teams hats
-Elesa's ear-things
-DJ Mary's headphones and glasses
-Lanette's glasses and bandanna. Iris's crown
-Kimono Sisters' obi and kanzashi
-Blaine's tie and shades (and 'stache)
-Surge's shades and tags
-Lorelei's opaque glasses
-Will's mask
-Riley's hat
-Marley's bow and collar
-One of Bianca's crazy hats
-Winona's helmet
-Maylene's bandages and gloves
-Crasher Wake's mask
-Lenora's headband
-Skyla's propeller
-Caitlin's Gen 4 ribbons
-Double the flowers on jigglypuff's costume so it more resemble Phoebe's
-Conquest's PC's' crazy horn-crowns
-Plenty of basic trainer classes
Fire Emblem -
:marth:- Awakening Marth, Classic (Pantless) Marth, Shadow Dragon Marth, Mystery of the Emblem Marth, Great Lord Lucina Cosplay, Lucina Mask, Alm Recolor
:roypm:- Awakening Roy (Pic 2), Eliwood recolor
:ike:- Lord Ike (Pic 2), Vanguard Ike (Pic 2), Hero Ike (Pic 2), Awakening Ike

Earthbound -
:ness2:- Robot Ness, Jeff's school uniform, Poo's martial arts gi, Ninten's clothes (Pic 2, Pic 3, Pic 4), Ghost Ness, Project M shirt
:lucas:- DCMC shirt, Pajamas Lucas, Kumatora Recolor, Duster's clothes / recolor, Project M shirt, Mike Jones recolor (Pic 2), Pigmask Army Uniform

Third Party -
:snake:- Big Boss / Naked Snake, Old Snake, Liquid Snake, Tuxedo Snake
:sonic:- Silver-Colored Sonic, Orange-Colored Sonic, Monochrome Sonic, Legacy Sonic, Excalibur Sonic, Race Gear Sonic, Sonic Boom Sonic, Sonic Riders Concept Art, Darkspine Sonic, Link Sonic

Costumes which can or will not be done according to PMBR:

:kirby2:- Draw Kirby, Quickdraw Kirby, and anything else that will interfere with his hats.
:charizard:- Mega Charizard X, Mega Charizard Y
:lucario:- Mega Lucario
:mewtwopm:- Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Mewtwo Y
:sonic:- Classic Sonic

:mario2::yoshi2::warioc::wario::fox::falco:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.
:yoshi2:- Pirate Yoshi, Brown Yoshi,
:warioc::wario:- Adventure Wario (WL1 and VBWL), Dragon Wario, Jet Wario (WL1), Eagle Wario (VBWL), Bull Wario (WL1, works as a black alt.), Vampire Wario (WL3), Wicked Wario (MoD), Zombie Wario (WL2,3,4)

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Hey @ Shin F. Shin F. , you should add Cheff Mr. Game and Watch too!
Sure, although as of now it's impossible for Game & Watch to have costumes with different models. Unlike other characters, he only uses a single model with just material colors that change from one costume to the next. PMBR may find a way around that, though, so I'll still put him there.
Mario -
:mario2:
- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.
:luigi2:- Dr. Luigi, Dreamy Luigi
:peach:- Nurse Peach (with extended dress for hitboxes), SMB1 Peach / Retro Peach, Pauline Recolor, Melee Dress Style, Melee Daisy Alt,
:bowser2:- Dark Bowser, Strikers Bowser, Wedding Bowser, Bowletta, SMB1 Box Art Bowser, King Koopa (Super Show), Meowser

Donkey Kong -
:dk2:- Funky Kong Cosplay, Strikers DK, Strikers Charged DK, Donkey Kong Jr. (Grown Up), Swanky Kong Cosplay, Rambi Glitch DK, Real Gorilla Colors, DK64 Recolors
:diddy:- Strikers Diddy, DK Jr's Clothes, Kiddy's Cosplay, Funky Kong Cosplay, Lanky Kong Cosplay, DK64 Recolors

Yoshi -
:yoshi2:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.

Wario Ware -
:warioc::wario:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.

Legend of Zelda -
:link2:- SS, SS Manga Link, Hyrule Warriors Link, NES Art Link, Hero's Shade (either as a skeleton or as OoT Link wearing his armor), ALttP Link
:zelda:- OoT / Melee, SS, ALttP 1, ALttP 2 (cape bound to hair / dress bones), Four Swords Costume (Just the clothes/ hair), Puppet Zelda
:sheik:- OoT / Melee, SS-inspired (Impa's clothes?), ALttP-inspired, Four Swords-inspired, Puppet Sheik
:ganondorf:- OoT / Melee, OoT3D, Wind Waker Recolor, Oracles Concept Art
:toonlink:- Classic Link, ALttP Link recolors, Conductor Link, Young Link's Clothes, Bunny Link

Metroid -
:samus2:- UAM 1 / Omega Suit, MP2 Samus + Recolors, true Fusion Suit, true Dark Suit, true Gravity Suit, Phazon Suit, Light Suit, PED Suit, Corrupted PED Suit, Dark Samus cosplay, Power Suit, Other M Samus
:zerosuitsamus:- Zero Mission Ending (Pic 2), Super Metroid Ending, Metroid Fusion Ending, Civvies, Military Suit, Justin Bailey, 'Corrupted' Samus, Classic ZSS, SJS ZSS, ExciteBike Jumpsuit

Retro -
:pit:- Sacred Treasures, Classic/Melee Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising Fighter Armor
:popo:- Real Ice Climbers, Hoods Down, Summertime Ice Climbers, Autumn Ice Climbers, Spring Ice Climbers, Classic Ice Climbers, Double Popo and Double Nana
:rob:- SNES ROB, Gamecube ROB, Wii ROB, N64 ROB, DS ROB, Nav-Com Cosplay (StarTropics), Atomic Purple recolor (Pic 2), Chibi-Robo Parts / Cosplay, Giga-Robo Parts / Cosplay
:gw:- Orange, Purple, White, Silver, Gold, and other recolors, Chef G&W

Kirby -
:kirby2:- Grape, Charcoal, Orange, Snow... just recolors in general. Dark Matter recolor, Yarn Recolor
:metaknight:- Quickdraw Meta Knight, Meta Knight unmasked, Super Star Ultra Meta Knight (different hat? someone find this.), NES Meta Knight, Draw Meta Knight, Dark Meta Knight Cosplay, Galactica Knight Cosplay
:dedede:- Quickdraw Dedede, Penguin colored, Masked Dedede, Classic Dedede, Draw Dedede, ToyDedede (Kirby's Toybox), Ninja Dojo Dedede

Pikmin -
:olimar:- Alph, Brittany and Charlie-like recolors, Bad Ending Pikmin Olimar

Star Fox -
:fox:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.
:falco:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.
:wolf:- Pirate Wolf recolors,

F-Zero -
:falcon:- Classic Captain Falcon, Pikmin Suit, Famicom Disguise, Super Falcon Suit, GX Captain Falcon, Space Hunter Drake Redcrest Cosplay

Pokemon -
:pikachu2:- Christmas Hat, Sparky Hair, Classic Shiny Pikachu, Raichu recolor, Team Rocket Hat, Pichu Backpack, Melee Fedora, Ninja Mask, Red Orb Pikachu, Blue Orb Pikachu, Female Pikachu, Yellow's Hat, Ethan's Hat
:squirtle:- Clone Squirtle
:ivysaur:- Clone Ivysaur (Based on Clone Venusaur or Clone Bulbasaur)
:charizard:- Clone Charizard, Ridley colored, Dragonite colored, Dry Charizard, Gen II Shiny Charizard
:lucario:- Sir Aaron's Clothes (Possibly with cape bound to dreads, or without the cape if that doesn't work), Lucaryu, Evil Lucario (PM Unlocked image seems to be gone?)
:mewtwopm:- Shiny Mewtwo in Armor, Pokemon Adventures Mewtwo, Shadow Mewtwo, Original Orange Mewtwo
:jigglypuff:- Christmas Hat, Nurse Joy Hat, Officer Jenny Hat, Melee Focus Sash, El Globo, Bigglypuff, Classic Red/Blue Jigglypuff
Not doing images for these right now. Far too many. Maybe some other time.

-Other PC's hats, colored to match their game's title
-Costumes based on other Pokémon
-Colosseum accessories
-GBC's monochrome style

NPC Hats:
-Villainous Teams hats
-Elesa's ear-things
-DJ Mary's headphones and glasses
-Lanette's glasses and bandanna. Iris's crown
-Kimono Sisters' obi and kanzashi
-Blaine's tie and shades (and 'stache)
-Surge's shades and tags
-Lorelei's opaque glasses
-Will's mask
-Riley's hat
-Marley's bow and collar
-One of Bianca's crazy hats
-Winona's helmet
-Maylene's bandages and gloves
-Crasher Wake's mask
-Lenora's headband
-Skyla's propeller
-Caitlin's Gen 4 ribbons
-Double the flowers on jigglypuff's costume so it more resemble Phoebe's
-Conquest's PC's' crazy horn-crowns
-Plenty of basic trainer classes
Fire Emblem -
:marth:- Awakening Marth, Classic (Pantless) Marth, Shadow Dragon Marth, Mystery of the Emblem Marth, Great Lord Lucina Cosplay, Lucina Mask, Alm Recolor
:roypm:- Awakening Roy (Pic 2), Eliwood recolor
:ike:- Lord Ike (Pic 2), Vanguard Ike (Pic 2), Hero Ike (Pic 2), Awakening Ike

Earthbound -
:ness2:- Robot Ness, Jeff's school uniform, Poo's martial arts gi, Ninten's clothes (Pic 2, Pic 3, Pic 4), Ghost Ness, Project M shirt
:lucas:- DCMC shirt, Pajamas Lucas, Kumatora Recolor, Duster's clothes / recolor, Project M shirt, Mike Jones recolor (Pic 2), Pigmask Army Uniform

Third Party -
:snake:- Big Boss / Naked Snake, Old Snake, Liquid Snake, Tuxedo Snake
:sonic:- Silver-Colored Sonic, Orange-Colored Sonic, Monochrome Sonic, Legacy Sonic, Excalibur Sonic, Race Gear Sonic, Sonic Boom Sonic, Sonic Riders Concept Art, Darkspine Sonic, Link Sonic

Costumes which can or will not be done according to PMBR:

:kirby2:- Draw Kirby, Quickdraw Kirby, and anything else that will interfere with his hats.
:charizard:- Mega Charizard X, Mega Charizard Y
:lucario:- Mega Lucario
:mewtwopm:- Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Mewtwo Y
:sonic:- Classic Sonic

:mario2::yoshi2::warioc::wario::fox::falco:- Already full on costumes, not getting any more.
:yoshi2:- Pirate Yoshi, Brown Yoshi,
:warioc::wario:- Adventure Wario (WL1 and VBWL), Dragon Wario, Jet Wario (WL1), Eagle Wario (VBWL), Bull Wario (WL1, works as a black alt.), Vampire Wario (WL3), Wicked Wario (MoD), Zombie Wario (WL2,3,4)

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Sure, although as of now it's impossible for Game & Watch to have costumes with different models. Unlike other characters, he only uses a single model with just material colors that change from one costume to the next. PMBR may find a way around that, though, so I'll still put him there.
Oh i didn't know that, and i hope they find a way to put alt costumes for Mr. G&W, it would be badass to see him as a cheff.
I think Cheff is the best choice imo, since he already uses diving helmet as a attack, and the firemen attire is used with his up-b

Shin F.

Smash Master
Oh i didn't know that, and i hope they find a way to put alt costumes for Mr. G&W, it would be badass to see him as a cheff.
I think Cheff is the best choice imo, since he already uses diving helmet as a attack, and the firemen attire is used with his up-b
Yeah, Chef makes sense. More so than the rest, at least.

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
I might be picky for this, but is it possible for the PMBR to change Link's sword in his OoT outfit, so that it matches? Right now he still has the TP sword. I wish they would do that.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
I might be picky for this, but is it possible for the PMBR to change Link's sword in his OoT outfit, so that it matches? Right now he still has the TP sword. I wish they would do that.
They can and likely will. It just wasn't ready in time for the 3.0 release. His shield can be changed as well. His other weapons can not be changed, however.

Last edited:

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
They can and likely will. It just wasn't ready in time for the 3.0 release. His shield can be changed as well. His other weapons can not be changed, however.
Thats really cool and are they really considering your costume suggestions? I like a lot of the alts you mentioned and I am hype for the FE costumes. Will the some characters face change on some of their costumes? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Thats really cool and are they really considering your costume suggestions? I like a lot of the alts you mentioned and I am hype for the FE costumes. Will the some characters face change on some of their costumes? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions.
Well, PMBR watches this thread and has outright told us some of our ideas wouldn't happen (the ones at the bottom of the list) so I have no doubt that a number of the costumes in the list (which are just about all the ones mentioned in the thread) will be there. I'm not PMBR so I can't know which ones, however. As to the details with face changes and stuff, I wouldn't know :p

Last edited:

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
I'd mostly like to see some new colors.

Purple Kirby, brown Kirby, white Roy, Yellow/gold Marth, White/black/whatever Ike, white/light gray Sonic, yellow Sonic to name a few.

...Awakening Marth would be pretty cool too.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
It may be just me nitpicking, but OoT Link's face still kinda looks like his TP counterpart, sure they gave him his different hair, longer ears and nose, but there's something TP-ish in his face.

Last edited:

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
It may be just me nitpicking, but OoT Link's face still kinda looks like his TP counterpart, sure they gave him his different hair, longer ears and nose, but there's something TP-ish in his face.
I've noticed this too. If you get a Oot link costume and compare him with links default costume while playing, and pause the game and zoom in on the twos faces, you will notice the cheeks, mouth and eyes are pretty much the same. I was just curious to see if they changed his face, but I guess they didn't so it kind of looks weird. OoT hair on a TP link's face looks awkward.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
It would be awesome if Samus' Light or Dark Suits came with different VFX, like darkness intead of the fire/plasma beam, and light instead of the ice beam.

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
If we wanted a Fierce Deity Link costume, it would have to be on Ike. This is because Ike, like FD, wields a sword in two hands rather than one. It would look stupid to have Fierce Deity wield a sword in one hand, so Link being him would be out of the question; but having him as Ike's alternate makes a bit of sense, once you look at it that way.

Also, here's an alternate costume that would fit Link well, albeit an odd idea; a BEN Drowned alternate costume. Seeing as Link and BEN are primarily the same character, they could modify Link with the same clothing style as commonly seen with BEN. This may be a thought, but it could work. Speaking of Creepypasta Alternate costumes for Link, there's another one to fit him well, and that's Phantom Link. This one would be easy to program into the game, since it's basically an almost completely white version of OoT Link, but with black eyes with glowing red dots and black belts.

Again, just a thought, and this is just my opinion.
Then again...there's always hopes for these sometimes, right?

MLGF

Smash Lord
Anyone brought up Hero's Shade outfit for Link?

It's technically Link, so putting that armor on him would be cool. (Obviously keep him alive though, it'd be way too weird if he weren't)

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
I apologize in advance if this is seen as unsettling or quite rude. And these suggestions are probably unlikely to happen.

So, I've thought that if BEN and Phantom Link were alts, they could obviously use the OoT Link model as a base. However, as some of you pointed out, BEN wouldn't fit Link's bones as the statue form. However, I've looked around for the best results that aren't creepy, unsettling or just obscene for BEN's human form, alongside Phantom Link. So here are two good results I came across:

So basically, on the left is Phantom Link riding Phantom Epona; now exclude Phantom Epona and use this character. Phantom Link would have a very similar model design to the OoT Link already, with the exception of the Master Sword, which has its guard pointed backwards. On the right, we have a human version of BEN Drowned. He would look very similar to Link, without the tights, or belts, and with chains and pants, along with laces on his boots and red eyes. The sword and shield model could be taken directly from the Hero's Shade or the use of the Ordon Sword and Shield models, albeit much larger.

Both of these would use the same models as OoT Link, but altered a bit to fit the two perfectly.

And who knows? There's a whole lot of Creepypastas that could fit in as alternates for the cast of SSBB, but I won't get into detail on that. Now, these two alternates (and others) would be perfect for a Halloween Update, should the P:M developers decide going with this (which again may be unlikely to highly unlikely). I may be giving a full analysis soon about these two.

Shin F.

Smash Master
I apologize in advance if this is seen as unsettling or quite rude. And these suggestions are probably unlikely to happen.

So, I've thought that if BEN and Phantom Link were alts, they could obviously use the OoT Link model as a base. However, as some of you pointed out, BEN wouldn't fit Link's bones as the statue form. However, I've looked around for the best results that aren't creepy, unsettling or just obscene for BEN's human form, alongside Phantom Link. So here are two good results I came across:

So basically, on the left is Phantom Link riding Phantom Epona; now exclude Phantom Epona and use this character. Phantom Link would have a very similar model design to the OoT Link already, with the exception of the Master Sword, which has its guard pointed backwards. On the right, we have a human version of BEN Drowned. He would look very similar to Link, without the tights, or belts, and with chains and pants, along with laces on his boots and red eyes. The sword and shield model could be taken directly from the Hero's Shade or the use of the Ordon Sword and Shield models, albeit much larger.

Both of these would use the same models as OoT Link, but altered a bit to fit the two perfectly.

And who knows? There's a whole lot of Creepypastas that could fit in as alternates for the cast of SSBB, but I won't get into detail on that. Now, these two alternates (and others) would be perfect for a Halloween Update, should the P:M developers decide going with this (which again may be unlikely to highly unlikely). I may be giving a full analysis soon about these two.
The Phantom Link looks cool (no idea where it's from) but BEN having those chains wouldn't be possible as it would require extra bones.

You're a big creepypasta fan, huh? Even your name comes from SCP. SCP-173 for ROB alt

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
So I've been compiling a list of possible Sonic costumes, rather they be silly or not. Just to show our options.:

Some of the costumes I found ended up with broken links, but they weren't anything worth mentioning. I didn't bother covering anything Shin already has on his list, other than the different versions of his race suits. Here are also two costume ideas I specifically set aside as a concept:

A design based on his parody version from that terrible anime.
And a design based on the Archie's Dark Mobius Prelates, where his Prelate was the only other character not shown.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
So I've been compiling a list of possible Sonic costumes, rather they be silly or not. Just to show our options.:

Some of the costumes I found ended up with broken links, but they weren't anything worth mentioning. I didn't bother covering anything Shin already has on his list, other than the different versions of his race suits. Here are also two costume ideas I specifically set aside as a concept:

A design based on his parody version from that terrible anime.

And a design based on the Archie's Dark Mobius Prelates, where his Prelate was the only other character not shown.
Very cool stuff. I especially like the first one on the left in this pic.
I'd gladly add them all to the list, if you don't mind naming them. Not being as big a Sonic fan as you are, there are a lot I don't actually recognize there. Or you can add them yourself, if you like. I'm not sure if characters like Scourge are within the limits of the rules, though, because even though he's an other-dimensional Sonic, he's not really the Sonic.

To give the example that's been used for other characters (like Raichu over Pikachu or Demise over Ganondorf:
*Scourge wins a match*
"The winner is - Sonic!"

He may be okay, I'm just not sure.
Spider-Sonic confirmed?
You mean Venom-Sonic, right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom