• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plz Rate My Falco!!

Jace08

Smash Lord
Um... I think what they're trying to say is next time get better video quality and get a singles match. Anyway, I'd say your Falco is pretty good, just know that you won't be able to kill DDD with your up smash most of the time. Don't ever shorthop his fair, although I doubt you did that on purpose. Don't SHDL unless you know it will only benefit your partner and not get in his way, but you did a pretty good job in doing that imo.

Good job overall.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
Um... I think what they're trying to say is next time get better video quality and get a singles match. Anyway, I'd say your Falco is pretty good, just know that you won't be able to kill DDD with your up smash most of the time. Don't ever shorthop his fair, although I doubt you did that on purpose. Don't SHDL unless you know it will only benefit your partner and not get in his way, but you did a pretty good job in doing that imo.

Good job overall.

thanks for your input
i did see the part where i shorthopped right into the DDD. It made me laugh very stupid on my part

and yes i do realize i was pretty lazer spammy. but thanks for your advice

Top Bottom