• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plz critique my Pichu

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Well I only watched the first one, you're pretty good. Gotta stop rolling, and throw in some mind games most of the time I could see what you were about to do.

Itchi

Smash Cadet
Well.. first off you do good edge guarding and your shffls are nice though you do need to play more mind games. Overall pretty decent Chu you have there.

Cia

das kwl
Thankz everyone for the feedback. i have gotten my pichu a bit better since than. I'll try to have some more vidz up soon.

T0MMY

Smash Master
My critique: you suck
My suggestion: get better

Start off by not calling Pichu "Picho".

T0MMY

Smash Master
!! that was funny.. and a bit brutal..

but thankz
haha, glad you could take a joke, I used to have somewhat of a bad rep here because I'd say silly things like that and people take things too seriously.

Try not to miss edge hogs when they go for a sweet spot. Try different edgeguards like d-tilts. And go after them with a D-air when they're off the stage. Practice out-of-shield techniques like U-Smash out of shield, Sliding out of shield, and Up+B out of shield. Then just get your combos down (u-tilt to grab, up throw to u-air, u-air juggles, f-air to u-air/n-air, u-air/u-tilt to d-air, etc.)
Take some time to read my guide and play to have fun more than anything.

T0MMY

Smash Master
You implement it by practicing solo and then doing a lot of friendlies keeping the practice you did in mind until you do it without thinking. Then enter tournaments and beat all the pro'z.

Top Bottom