• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Plumber Power" A Mario Community Combo Video (officially finished)

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
Hello to all the Marios out there that are (to a certain extent) still alive.

I can now say that I am officially finished with the Mario Community Combo Video!

I have worked hard, gotten frustrated, lost work (because of vegas stupidity), and overall just had a hard time.

But now that I have finished I can honestly say, it was pretty fun making this.

The only thing I would regret not doing, would be adding a glow transition in the beginning once it turns black (you'll know what I'm talking about once I upload it). I had trouble trying to do that, so I just left it, but it doesn't make the video look bad necessarily.

I am currently rendering (as we speak), and once it's done rendering, in beautiful HD, I will post a link here in this thread for all to watch!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdh-qewTEaA&feature=youtu.be

Contributors (thank you guys for giving me a good amount of clips to use):

Me (duh)
F5K
SilentDrummer
Stevo
MP8
Champ
Singe
FireMario13

Yes I am aware that I cut a few people who originally send me clips, but that was because I either didn't get enough clips (which was most likely), or I just didn't receive any at all even though they wanted to join.

And lastly, this is mostly to people who may be curious, I will NOT be making another community combo video. This took waaayyyy too long to make and man was it stressful, getting clips, recording, and overall just making the video. If enough people want me to (which may or may not happen), I will make one for ssb4, but it would have to be a REALLY good amount of people, but not only that, people who I can actually cooperate with and will give me clips at a set date. I got clips received near the end of summer last year, and then I got clips from people fairly recently (not to call anyone out specifically). So yea, that's pretty much it.

Enjoy the combo video!

Last edited:
Top Bottom